Beat Reporter
Just in case... smile

Cris

Cris
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Again, sorry if I'm repeating myself here - another one I can't remember whether I posted the fdk or not.

Cris, this just gets better and better. Excellent start to this one with Luthor's introspection - gave me a chill down my spine as I read. In fact, the introspection is great all the way through.

“Why wouldn’t I be, Nigel? Just yesterday Lois decided that she would marry me, though we both knew that was only a matter of time. It did, however, happen faster than expected.”
Ooooooh, don't you just hate him? :goof:

Love the scene with Perry and Clark - great to see them starting to gell again as a team and Perry taking charge and declaring with confidence that they'll bring down Lex. Way to go!

She was determined to carry this through; she wasn’t going to back down. <<Not this time, >> she thought.
:p Now, now, don't go making promises you can't keep, Lois. <g>

And...oh oh....darkness brewing in that end to this segment.

Loving this, Cris - looking forward to more!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey!
Labrat, you don't have to worry about repeating yourself. Besides, it's not like you're saying unpleasant things :p

Now, now, don't go making promises you can't keep, Lois. <g>
You seem quite sure of that... Too bad the writer doens't seem to agree goofy

I'm glad you like the introspection. I used to think there was too much introspection (I even told Jose my charecters though too much). However, Tricia said she liked it, so I chose to not cut it down (though in the next two or three parts there isn't that much, but I think it wasn't what the story needed at that point)

I'm really glad you're liking the story. I hope it doesn't disappoint you as it moves along.

Cris

Cris
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sorry Cris that I'm posting late -- getting caught up. Thought I would wait until I finished everything you posted before commenting, but couldn't, because this is really so good.

As was mentioned -- some wonderful introspection from Lex. You've captured his character and at the same time given us some new insight.

I also loved some of the Superman thoughts.

Expecially this:

He wondered what the use of superpowers was at times, if they didn’t keep him from making the same mistakes as any other human being.

I will keep reading and add more to the comments as this story really deserves our notice.

Barb.

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I'm really happy to see that you joined in on this story. It means a lot. And you don't have to worry about taking time; it's never late for feedback, mostly if it's made up with nice comments. smile1

I really appreciate not only that you caught up with this story, but that you took the time to leave your thoughts as well. Highly appreciated.

Cris

Cris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard