Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Loved it, as usual, Nan smile Lois is, once again, showing some brains and rescuing herself. I suppose Clark couldn't have lived with himself if he hadn't saved Lex, but drat, what a wasted opportunity wink

And of course, the cops show up just as Lois is bashing Lex with a chair goofy Probably better if we don't, though. Let's get the A-plot out of the way so we can get to the *other* important stuff. Like Lois realizing why Clark looked so familiar without his glasses..

PJ
who would bet some small amount of money that this will turn out to be the first story of a new trilogy. thumbsup

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh wow! This is just so great, Nan!

Near the end I was really holding my breath, not knowing how the last scene would pan out, fearing I'd find an evil cliffhanger to frustrate me for days...
But no! Once more you surprised me by your solution and what a brilliant solution it was! Let's see what that metal chair does for Lex! smile1

And I loved the end!!! Especially Lois' greeting to the police officer!

Sira - (im)patiently (as usual) waiting for more notworthy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. razz Yuck!

More soon, please.

MAF :p

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Let's see what that metal chair does for Lex!
Not enough, I suspect -- like, say, permanent brain damage, or even death...

Still, one can hope that Lexy-boy will at least be inconvenienced by having to face charges ranging from attempted murder to being a walking waste of protoplasm and oxygen.

Of course, there would be a certain amount of irony to be had if Miranda's pheremones could be used to do what she wants -- namely, to fixate Luthor on her, and vice versa. If nothing, that would get them both out of L&C's hair, and hopefully make them both sufficiently careless for Lane and Kent (with some Super-help) to expose them for the scum they are...

Well, I can always hope...

Phil, warming the charcoal evil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I LOVE this!!! More please! laugh

Sorry this is so short, but I'm swamped, as usual. grumble

Vicki (who misses everyone)

The world is made up of three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Nan, have I told you how much I'm enjoying this. It's a great story. Can't wait to read more.

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is great!! I love the mental picture I have now of Luthor trussed up like a chicken and about to be dropped into a vat of sulphuric acid. razz Yay Lois - but what are the police going to do?

I love this! More soon, Nan - and if this is another trilogy, don't you also have another series to finish? wink So which is coming first? This or the final in the Nightfall series?

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I write them as they occur to me, Wendy. It took a long time for me to come up with the right sequel to "Vanishing Act", too, but eventually I did. Come to think of it, I still have to write one that goes between "Charade" and "Heritage" and deal successfully with Arianna Carlin Luthor and her "special project". laugh

When *I* know which one comes next, I'll let you guys know, but I still have to finish this one first! goofy

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Nan, good instalment.

Some fun twists on the airport scene.

Too bad that Lex isn't going to get into any trouble over the attempted murder of Clark. After all, he can claim being under the influence of Miranda's diabolical drug and therefore was not in his right mind. Any competant lawyer would be able to get him off easily.

Off course, Lois gets to get off the hook too because she was just 'protecting' Clark from Lex's addled actions.

BUT, Lex isn't going to be very pleased and Lois and Clark will have made an even more unpleasant enemy. I think that if he weren't Superman, Clark would have to start sleeping with one eye open. This should provide some extra worry for Lois. Not only is she going to have to keep dodging Lex's advances, but she has to wonder when Lex is going to succeed in killing her partner.

More... okay?

Tank (who has been desparately waiting for someone to post something to read for the last few days)

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Great as usual and I loved the fact that Lex got what was coming to him!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Dang, I can't get Part 9 to open. This is another very good story, Nan. I just started it tonight and read through Part 8. I'm always happy to have a story of yours in progress! jump

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
It's also on the E-list if you can't get it here, and on Zoomway's MBs.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Kerth
Kerth
Moooooree!!! smile1

Jose notworthy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

WOW! A fantastic part! smile1 Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

Merriwether
Merriwether
You are just so good at this here story tellin' stuff, Nan! (Sorry, just watched SoulMates on TBS and I'm still channeling Tempus Tex. <g>)

Very enjoyable part ... you kept enough elements of the episode to remind us what happened on the screen, but things are unfolding so differently as to keep us fascinated. Lex, Lois and Clark are all written very well ... and ohmygosh about Lex trying to shoot Clark! Definitely didn't see that one coming. I can't wait to get back into Clark's head and see what he thought of that. (And if we're lucky, Lois will have been scared enough under that calm exterior to want to throw herself into his arms when it's all over. <g> She has to make up for saying that he wasn't the love of her life, after all. laugh )

Yes, Lex's attorneys will surely get him off eventually for his attempted murder, but I sure hope Clark won't decide to be noble and not press charges! Yes, it will tick Lex off even more than he already is, but it hopefully will buy L&C some time to have police and laywers looking into Lex's dealings.

Can't wait for more!

Kathy

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Maria said:

Why didn't you let the police cut Luthor shooting at Clark so the police will be force to shoot him.
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!! Don't listen to her, Nan: let Luthor live!! goofy

More soon!!

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Features Writer
Features Writer
Nan,
very nicely done
more soon please
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard