Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#5718 08/25/03 06:50 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Sorry, my currently-cooking asparagus is probably mush by now, so I'll be back after tea to say something more sensible. smile

Enjoy.

Yvonne

Edit: OK, I'm back now, and I don't actually have anything more sensible to say. Must be that wine I drank.

Columnist
Columnist
Oh....

Wow....

I love the last sentence the most, because that's exactly how I feel. I didn't want to see Jon taken from Lois and Clark, but of course, I feel sorry for poor CK.

This was just a beautiful installment, Yvonne, and you've done a masterful job of handling the strong emotions inherent in the situation.

Wow!

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Features Writer
Features Writer
thumbsup

malu

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Hah! I knew it. I knew that CK would cave, it was obvious from the clues that Yvonne dropped along the way.

Other than all the sob-sister actions on the part of Lois and Clark it was a pretty straight forward instalment.

I feel sorry for Lois and Clark because they got stuck with Jon. I only hope the CK can find some hot babe to shack up with to get all that nonsense about wanting Jon out of his mind. He may not realize it, but he's the big winner here. He was able to put his experiences on New Krypton behind him, and was able to get out from under single parenthood.

Tank (who knows that Yvonne will give the gentle readers an epilogue that will show Jon as a young man having a great relationship with his real father as he visits from time to time... boring wink )

Features Writer
Features Writer
Yvonne,
wonderful part
ditto others
more soon please
merry

Kerth
Kerth
Okay, I'm enjoying this a lot, but I never expected CK change his mind. smile

So, what have you planned for CK now? wink

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Yvonne

WOW! Beautifully written! thumbsup
I feel very sorry for CK whinging but I think he made the right decision. Jon belongs with Lois and Clark.

I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

Tricia cool

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Wow. Really, really well done, Yvonne. Real emotions come right through.

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Yvonne,

Just thought I'd chime in to say this was a lovely, very sad section and so well written. You potrayed Lois, Clark's and CK's emotions beautifully.

This story could never have a completely happy ending, and I think CK made the right decision for his son. Yet I feel so dreadfully sorry for him.

Yours Jenni

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yvonne,

Ditto what Jenni said exactly.

This is definitely the best solution for Jon- can't lose sight of that- but, heavy sigh, so very sad for CK.

And, again, so well done.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Merriwether
Merriwether
*sniff* I was afraid that CK was going to take Jon away. I'm so glad that he finally realized where Jon really belongs. It's a relief for everyone, I know! I hope that CK at least gets to keep the device, so he can visit.

Great part. I'm sure this isn't the end, so when's the next part?

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Features Writer
Features Writer
All he knew was that there were tears stinging his own eyes as Lois cried against him, and he had no idea whether he was crying because he was happy or sad.
I love this sentence too, just as Irene said, because it's just the way that I feel too. Tank may have predicted this, Yvonne, but *I* sure didn't. I was sobbing right along there with L&C, my heart breaking as they were giving up Jon, and I was as shocked as they were when CK made his announcement. And I think it's the right decision, but I do feel dreadfully sorry for CK, going back to face the loneliness of his life and right now he'll see all the boxes that he'd just brought to his apartment filled with Jon's stuff... whinging oh, dear... what about that cloning idea...

Beautifully written, and thanks for the tissue warning. I definitely needed it...

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard