Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wow, Nan. jawdrop

I mean, I liked the changes with Lois trusting Clark and showing him the note, and showing up at the airfield early... but that last line...! That's quite a twist, and I cannot wait to see how you wrap this up!

Btw, if you want to kill Lex in a vat of chemicals, I wouldn't complain wink I'm just sayin' <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh! Interesting!!

Now I just want Lois to realise exactly what's nagging her about Clark's glasses and his appearance... wink

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Columnist
Columnist
Wow!

I like the twists and turns that you're making in this, Nan. I especially like the thought of Lex in this kind of peril. (But Clark's such a boyscout; I guess Superman will probably show up and save the day for Lex. Too bad.)

Looking forward to more,
Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
"How much of that stuff did you get sprayed with?" Lois asked. "You were pretty insatiable, even for ... well ... you."

Cat looked slightly puzzled. "What are you talking about? I didn't get sprayed."
LOL! rotflol rotflol

Great part. Post more soon.
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Features Writer
Features Writer
Nan,
great job
ditto others
more soon please
merry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

"You still don't understand, do you, Lex?" she said, and the laughter had vanished. "I did all of this for you. The perfume was my gift to you, my contribution to your business empire. With it, you can influence leaders and the masses all over the globe. I gave you all that, and now you're throwing me aside for Lois Lane!"

"Lois Lane isn't a part of this equation, Miranda. Don't bring her up again."

"No, she isn't," Miranda said. There was a soft hissing noise, and Lex began to cough. "You see, if I can't have you, no one will."
mad I got the feeling that Miranda will carry all the blame and Luthor is going to be the victim.

"Okay." Clark pushed open his door and got out. With one hand he fiddled with his glasses. Lois figured that the older set that he was wearing now in place of the ones that Wally had broken must be a little uncomfortable. She certainly couldn't get used to them. Every time she looked at them, a vague memory seemed to prod at her, something that she had seen in the last day or two, to which she had paid no attention at the time. Something about the incident, whatever it had been, wouldn't let her alone, and the feeling of having forgotten something significant was maddening.
thumbsup She's trying to remember.

More soon, please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

WOW! An excellent part! clap

I'm enjoying this immensely and can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Why I'm beginning to think that is going to be another story after this? :p

More, soon, I'd like to know what happens with Luthor smile ... Not that I care a lot for him wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Merriwether
Merriwether
Ack! I was all ready to complain (good-naturedly, I assure you <g>) that this part was too short, but then you go and drop that cliffhanger on us! So now I'm back to dying to know what happens next!

What a twist ... I can't wait to see what Lois is going to do, and if Clark has any idea what's going on.

Oh, but if that gas (?) that she's spraying Lex with just happens to have Kryptonite in it and Clark can't get close enough in time... well, I wouldn't complain too much. <vbg>

I hope you are able to find some good writing time ... I'm eagerly awaiting the next part. smile

Kathy

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
smile1 YES! smile1
A new installment of Pheromone, More Likely!!!!
Ah, I just love this story, Nan manages to suprise me in each chapter anew with twists, turns and jokes.

I can't wait to find out what happens next...as usual. goofy

Sira - happy and clap and notworthy

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooooooooooh, the plot thickens. dance

Everyone else mentioned my favourite little twists on the episode, so I'll just say I second all of what they said.

More, please...like everyone else I suspect it's too much to hope for that Lex gets his comeuppance (and takes Miranda with him), but you can't have everything. <g>

Don't keep us in suspense too long!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard