Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks for reading! Comments, questions, etc can go here.

~Anna

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment. Denzler is really a screwed up guy, even for a lawyer.

Since there is only a few parts left it stands to reason that the big wham is coming soon. Probably will be when Denzler sets up the appointment with Lois in order to kill her. I hope Clark won't blame Gendel for his wife's demise.

You can post more, soon (but I'd advise you wait for a few more comments)

Tank the Resting (who still hasn't figured out how Earl and Julia are going to become bad guys like Bob and Carol)

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Anna,

This is great smile . I love how Lois got into the cryogenics department. Denzeler is really screwed up, seriously. He has a very warped sense of reality. Of course he does have a very strange sense of loyalty to Gendell...

So, if you know how many more parts there are going to be, does that mean you're going to post them, um, now?

- Alicia smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“Oh! I’m sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was going.” Seth apologized.

“Quite all right, young man, quite all right.” The old man’s voice was booming, but friendly. “What’s your name, son?”

“Seth Wenchel.” Seth reached out to shake the man’s hand. “I’m a chemist in the research department.”

“Grant Gendell.” He shook Seth’s hand. “Nice to meet you.”
thumbsup Good excuse.

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Columnist
Columnist
smile1

Or do I have to make use of these guys?

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

laugh

Melisma (under her Rock, chawing on her fingernails)

peep

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hey anna. love your description of poor gladys.

while i'm busy nitpicking details, though (like the vaccines from last part), i should mention that cryogenic storage in the US is only legal in the state of california. so, while alcor life extenstion foundation, for example (the largest cryogenics company in the country), is based in pheonix arizona (which i always found ironic... cryogenics in the desert?), all their tanks (and thus technicians) are located in california.

of course, we don't know about metropolis, and there was gretchen (though she was working outside the law). just thought i'd point that out.

i love your couple parallels, especially the transfers back and forth. really well done.

Eric Denzler’s anger welled up inside of him at the most recent example of his boss’s carelessness. Gendell had no business wandering around the Gendell Technologies building
lol. yeah! it's not like he owns the place. what? does he think his name is plastered all over the building or something? ... oh, wait. nevermind... laugh

i'm liking gregg. here's hoping he's not an evil murderer for hire or anything...

love denzler's list, but could you clarify this for me?

Mr. and Mrs. Potter and Mr. Holm have are not on the approved list and—“
oh... you just have an extra "have" in there. that makes more sense.

anyway, great job. keep it up. smile looking forward to part 6.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Like Maria, I couldn't help wondering if Seth is now doomed. goofy

I really like the way you've given Denzler a reason, no matter how twisted, for his assassinations. You really did a good job of fleshing out the character by emphasizing his paranoia on Gendell's behalf. Do we get to find out just why Denzler is so obsessively loyal and protective? Does he just get a really, really big retainer? laugh

Is Lois' worry here from the ep? Because it didn't sound like much of a worry to me. Actually, it sounded like someone desperately trying to dredge up something to worry about, and that's just not Lois' personality. Of course, if it is from the ep, never mind. smile

More soon, okay?

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Anna

A great part! thumbsup thumbsup

Denzler is definitely twisted. What does he have planned for Lois? eek
Like Maria and Hazel I'm wondering how safe Seth is. dizzy

I can't wait to see where this is headed.
Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
I love this part... so much happens. Denzler is really a creepy guy, he's so ruthless. And I can really see him doing more scary stuff.

The scene with Seth and Gendell is great too. Like others, I wonder what will happen to him too (wait, I already know! <eg>).

Then there is the wonderful conversation with Lois and Clark and Earl and Juliana. Too bad you don't show us the actual smoochies. And then there's the fact that Lois and Juliana might go shopping. Don't forget I want to read all about that!

And then we come to the end. The excuses get weaker by the day. Stamps???? And Jimmy didn't ask about more? Oh boy, he's really not that smart. You'd expect to have stamps at the Daily Planet.

So now we're waiting for that interview... show us! Now! Soon! Hurry! /me is in the mood for nagging... laugh

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Features Writer
Features Writer
Anna
good segment
As the others have said - Denzler is a creep
more soon please
merry

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, poor Seth. <g>

The juxtaposition of conversations was very effective, again, Anna, and Denzler's character very well thought out.

I must confess that Gladys's attitude had me blinking and wondering how on earth she'd survived in the job so long! Is this common in the US for big corporations?

All in all, you're doing a great job of fleshing out and improving on what we saw on screen.

More soon, please!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you so much for all of your comments. I really love hearing what everyone's thoughts are.

Tank the Resting (who still hasn't figured out how Earl and Julia are going to become bad guys like Bob and Carol)
Or are they...? smile1

Too bad you don't show us the actual smoochies.
That's my girl! Always asking for the smoochies.

Denzler is a creep
LOL, Merry. He certainly is.

The juxtaposition of conversations was very effective, again, Anna, and Denzler's character very well thought out.
Thank you very much for those compliments, Labby. I'm glad to know that those elements are working. laugh

I must confess that Gladys's attitude had me blinking and wondering how on earth she'd survived in the job so long! Is this common in the US for big corporations?
Hmmm, as for how often it actually happens in RL, I have no idea. Probably not very much. But it's not uncommon to see a stereotypically rude or dumb or annoying secretary in movies/tv/etc. It's mostly used as comic relief rather than a portral of reality. I hope that eases your fears about big corp secretaries. wink

Thanks again to everyone for all of your comments. Keep them comming cause part 6 is already up!

~Anna

Columnist
Columnist
Lovely note, Anna - but really, shouldn't you be getting ready to post part 7 instead of wasting time on the boards?

laugh

Melisma (getting the Wildguys ready, here under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard