Next Thread
Print Thread
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, you seem to have wrapped this one up rather nicely, Cristina. Thank you for sharing - I've enjoyed the journey. smile And what a marvellously WAFFy ending <happy sigh>. Sums it all up perfectly. clap

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Lovely ending, Cristina. Well done!

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Blogger
Blogger
Hi Cristina! laugh

I know I haven't been commenting on every part that's been posted but I've been there all the way sooo I'm really sorry!. frown

This story has been like a roller coaster for me... thumbsup
Merche.
wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. smile1

MAF drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Great story. I enjoyed it from the beginning 'til the end.

Thanks for mentioning me on this fic's fans... although I now feel a little guilty because I didn't comment on most parts... blush

I love the way Lois realizes she's hurt Clark. And generally all the feelings in this episode are ery well portrayed and made me sigh several times (sighhhhhh.......)

“I know. And that brings me to the other thing I have to say. Lois, I li...”

But she didn’t stop to listen.
Oh, thank God! smile

And the 'Weeks Later' thingy... so sweeeeet!! (another sighhhhhh.......)

Anyway, this story was very inspired, and I hope to see more from you soon. wink

See ya,
Anna.

P.S.: Something I didn't quite understand:
Where must the TE be put? I couldn't find an adequate point. In the TE, we find a Clois that hasn't been mentioned anywhere and a few other things that got me confused confused

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful end, Cris. And yes, just how I pictured it with great smoocies evil ). So simple, like killing two birds with one stone. wink

Now get on to that other project! I want to see that soon.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Fresh fic to come home to!

“I know. And that brings me to the other thing I have to say. Lois, I li...”

But she didn’t stop to listen.
Alleluia! *waves hands in the air* I'm so glad she didn't let him finish, I can't even put it into words.

Great fic!
Jen hyper

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Cris

WOW!! This part is excellent. smile1
I'm looking forward to your next one.

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Yay!!!! smile1

Jose, thanks for the extra encouragement (Now I’m ready to get working with you on our little project [Wink]
wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Well I guess that was a nice wrap up, but it seemed to have an awful lot of waff to it. And it was filled with a lot of yucky stuff.

Oh well, it's over now and you can move on to the next fic, where we can all hope for lots of evil whams and fun stuff like that.

Tank (who finds it unusual that all these different stories seem to have similar endings wink )

Features Writer
Features Writer
Chris,
great ending
well done
merry

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
WOW! You guys are really great!!! smile1

There's one thing that surprises me, though. There's a huge hole in the story, and no one seems to have realized it. I kill Lucy! Not literally, of course. But I have her showing up the day before the wedding and haivng a long talkl with Lois and then puff, gone. I'll have to fix that (among other things)

Sunny said:

I know I haven't been commenting on every part that's been posted but I've been there all the way sooo I'm really sorry!.
Don't worry; I know you're reading, and I also remember you nagging not so long ago...

Anna said:

P.S.: Something I didn't quite understand:
Where must the TE be put? I couldn't find an adequate point. In the TE, we find a Clois that hasn't been mentioned anywhere and a few other things that got me confused
Sorry about the confusion. The truth is the TE doesn't quite fit anywhere. I guess it's more a TE for the real arch. THough it came after Clark landed on Luthor's balcony a day or two before the wedding, which is where it made more sense.

Saskia said:

Now get on to that other project! I want to see that soon.
I will, as soon as I get back from my vacation laugh

Tank said:

Well I guess that was a nice wrap up, but it seemed to have an awful lot of waff to it. And it was filled with a lot of yucky stuff.
You're never happy, are you? I wrote ten waffless parts;: it was only fair. wink

Tricia, Labrat, Irene, Jen, Jose, Merry, Maria... Thanks every one for being a aprt of this ride. I had plenty of fun adn your comments helped me move on with the story. You guys are a great bunch!!! notworthy

Cris

Cris
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry I haven't been more timely on comments for this part of the story, but things have been hectic, so I'm finally getting around to commenting on stories again.

Congratulations on finishing the story!

He was only inches away from her window when she finally managed to speak. “Wait... What I meant is that I’m sure the police could use a little super help. If the investigation is proving to be so slow, maybe you could speed things up. You could help them search Lex’s apartment, see if you can find any documents, *pictures *...”
I'm surprised Clark showed up as Superman. He'd probably have an easier time getting through to Lois and getting her to really talk to him as Clark.

OTOH, I'm glad Lois has made a move in Clark's direction, even if it didn't seem like it initially. She was thinking for him, warning him that Luthor probably had more documentation on his true identity. Better yet, she goes to his apartment for the talk that they should have had eons ago, especially since she can admit to herself that she forgives him.

“I’m sorry that I hurt you. I can’t change what I did, but if you’ll give me the chance, I’ll expend a lifetime trying to make it up to you. Even if that means walking out of your life.”
There's Clark going all noble again, but it is a genuine offer that showed how much he still loved her. Fortunately, Lois disabused him of that notion. smile

She turned around, so she was facing him. “Clark, I...”
Aarrgghh! For a second, I thought Jimmy Interruptus was going to cost them, but instead it was Perry.

I wasn’t being truthful, and that’s something you didn’t deserve. But more than that, I feel ashamed because I knew the kind of man Luthor was almost from the beginning and I could have told you about my suspicions.”
While I know Clark's in groveling mode, he shouldn't have to give this apology. Given Lois' attachment to Superman's greatest enemy, it would have made no sense for him to have told Lois. Lois thinks that Clark hurt her, but she forgives him. I still think from this arc that it's Lois who should be apologizing to Clark. With the circumstances the way they were, Lois didn't deserve to know Clark's secret. Fortunately, Lois refuses to accept his apology, and better yet, refused to let Clark say the fatal words.

Teasingly, she spoke, “Is that all you’re going to do to help me clear up my feelings?” And as her last words were out, she stood on tiptoes and brushed her lips softly against Clark’s.

All his confusion faded the moment he felt her lips on his. Though this wasn’t the kind of reaction he’d been expecting, he wasn’t about to complain.

The kiss was soft and gentle, far from being demanding. It allowed both of them to break free if that was what they wanted. But Lois knew she didn’t want to pull apart; she’d been running far too long. It was time to face the truth. And as Clark’s hand slowly made its way to cup her cheek and the pressure of his lips on hers increased, she knew he didn’t a way out either.
Yay, smoochies!

Very WAFFy ending for this angsty story. Here's looking for your next story!

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard