Next Thread
Print Thread
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Sweeeet stuff!

party

Lois got an excellent gift.

I like how you encorporated the picture.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
Aww, clap

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh, that was just irresistible!

“It's wonderful,” Clark told her. “But you know what this means, don't you?”

“You're expecting me to do this next year too?” Lois asked.

“No,” Clark said. “It means my mom has decided to keep you.
rotflol sloppy

He lied when he said he didn't love me that way. And where did I ever get the idea that his eyes were mud brown? His eyes are exactly the same color as…

"Lois Lane, that is the stupidest idea you've ever had.'
She berated herself mentally but another small voice protested meekly. He's about the same size, the same coloring, and have you ever actually seen them together, side-by-side? Has anyone?

There's a way to find out.
Ah! Adorable! She isn't being galactically stupid. And what a way to find out! sloppy

And I loved the picture you included. Perfect. *sigh*

(Just one thing... you weren't implying that the star that Clark had brought for her tree was a real star, did you? 'Cause they can't be put at the top of a Christmas tree.... wink )

[Linked Image]

Merry Christmas! (Okay, it's early, but it's Christmas for Lois, isn't it? smile )

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
I have a picture of the crystal star someplace... smile1
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Dandello; 10/31/19 12:14 AM.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

I've spent my morning cleaning house and this was the perfect thing for a break!!!

[And thank you Missy for pointing out this was my fic - I hadn't opened the thread yet!]

This was wonderful and waffy and smoochiness [is that a word? It's better than chumpy...].

I will try to comment more later [my tummy is hungry and all of me is sore from falling on the ice on Monday and I do have the rest of the house to clean and laundry to fold... and 3 kids and a laid up DH to take care of... and laundry to fold... and two movies to find and two movie boxes to find... and laundry to fold...]

THANK YOU!!!
party party
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
Very cute!! ^_^ I loved the ending. Dandello was so quick in getting hers written that I am jealous. thumbsup

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
AH, A lovely bit of seasonal waff thumbsup

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I love it so much that I'm more than happy to overlook the fact that (if you add in the full weight of the etc.s) she had 29 things she didn't want in her fic instead of just three. Wish I had time to quote, but I'm supposed to be working.

Elisabeth
who thinks Carol fell on the ice just because it was her turn to get sympathy frown --we're giving it already

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
LOL!

No, I really did fall on the ice! And not on purpose! DH is *finally* doing better and was even out of bed most of the day today! I was walking around the back of the van and apparently I stepped slightly too far to the left [onto the driveway] and eventually landed flat on my tummy - left arm is sore, right leg is sore, both hips and thighs and abs are sore - and this was while we were getting ready to leave to take DH to get his kidney stone taken care of! My pants were wet for hours!

And Hmmm... didn't think it was 29... Meant to have 30 in there... wink

And I still loved it!!!

Carol [who did get some of her house clean and has the first two of many baskets of laundry staring at her waiting to be folded...]

Top Banana
Top Banana
I took her did-not-want #2 as meaning it had to be Lois and Clark together without distractions and #3 as meaning no alt-worlds or time travel. (And I had SO wanted to do a Plane Storm Xmas angel-devil Maybe later.)

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Columnist
Columnist
I love holiday waff. Very sweet. I am sorry we didn't get to see this play out on the screen just like you wrote it.

Thanks for sharing.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
That was sweet. It made me smile for the first time all day smile

"We've been sitting here all night and the longest conversation you've had with a woman was when your mom called."
Leonard to Howard: The Big Bang Theory
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
awww! that was so sweet and waffy. laugh great work! (and I love it that Lois doesn't have a fit as she realizes Clark is Superman -- that's like... icing on a cake.)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard