Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooohhhh - A live tornado thumbsup

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I sped-read through all eleven parts of the story so far, while I was on my lunch hour today and I have to say I'm really loving it so far. smile Nice work! I'm looking forward to seeing what'll happen next.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I loved this chapter--made me feel like I was back home. I grew up in the Kansas City area on the Missouri side of the state line (Independence MO to be exact) and not one summer went by without at LEAST one good tornado going by. I LOVE a good thunderstorm. The type that shakes the foundation of the house and lights up the night like its noon. . . .

This somehow seemed terribly appropriate:
[Linked Image]
It just looks like the Kent place--dosen't it?

Wonderful chapter! Looking forward to your next update.

Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Nooooo! Not the big oak tree! *whimpers*

But terrific story. I have been trying to avoid the boards so that I can concentrate on Nano, but I keep coming back just to see if there has been an update on this story. And you never disappoint. thumbsup

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I have been reading several stories on here but not responding... just not up to it in the hospital - I don't know why - I love reading them and have participated in a couple FFR threads, but commenting just takes too much out of me...

I'm just hoping I can get more Nanoing done before we go home - maybe in a little while, think I'm going to nap first...

Nan - lovely as always until that dratted oak came up by its roots. Keep Clark safe please smile . As much as I hate that the baby isn't biologically Clark's, if there's going to be K around, it's probably a good thing...

More soon - like say tomorrow since I'll be stuck here until at least tomorrow afternoon...
Carol

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I agree with Carol, the appearance of Knite is the one thing that makes the baby's parentage tolerable. It is going to be interesting to see what happens in the next part -- can't wait!

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I read this part this morning, but sadly, didn't have time to post any FDK then.

But now that I do, I find myself just echoing others in theirs pleas - please don't hurt Clark! Or...don't let him hurt for too long? And let Lois and Clark find all the Kryptonite and hide it somewhere far, far away? Something like that? Please?

Oh, and I love the way you're portraying the relationship between Lois and Clark in their marriage. *sigh* They're so perfect together... *swoons*

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Kerth
Kerth
"We're all right," Irig's voice said. "I'm gonna have some damage to clear up tomorra, though. That big oak tree out back came down in the wind."
The Globe was there... the green stuff should appear wink , or maybe it's going to be red laugh

Keep posting! hyper

Jose notworthy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A
I was dreading the big oak tree coming up, but if the rocks were red,--well, that'd be fun, wouldn't it? smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Nan, I actually read this a few days ago but just didn't have the time to comment...sorry. But I am still following and things are getting interesting.
She was already in bed with only the lamp on her nightstand burning when Clark emerged from the bedroom's adjoining bathroom a short time later, clad in his black shorts with his dark hair damp from the shower. She looked him over appreciatively and smiled. "I wish I'd gone to the lake with you, back when we first met," she said.

Clark grinned faintly. "So do I," he said. "On the other hand, seeing you in a bathing suit might have made it a lot more difficult for me to sleep than it's already been since I met you, so I guess it's probably just as well."

She blushed. "I'm glad it's you with all those special vision powers and not some of the other guys around here," she said. "If Hank Weston had them, I'd have been wearing a lead suit. He was bad enough on just one date. It was all I could do to keep his hands where they belonged."

"Well, I can't exactly say I wasn't tempted around you," Clark said, sliding into the bed next to her.

"It's a good thing you have super willpower, too," Lois said, batting her eyelashes at him.

"It's a good thing I don't need it anymore," Clark countered.
This was just the cutest little exchange. I'm glad that Lois and Clark are comfortable around each other. Even thought they didn't formally date, the dated each other in friendship and that is probably the best foundation. But then who would have trouble falling in love with Clark Kent...and his body?

I am looking forward to the next chapter. This was great as always.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard