Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
So... for all those people who wanted a quick resolution to the cliffhanger in part 28: how does this suit you?

Chris

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
arrrgh! You're an evil evil woman, Chris...

This was fabulous! I wasn't entirely surprised that CJ regained the power of flight (however temporarily); it's a shame that he didn't become bullet-proof as well.

Now, repeat after me: Luthor - Splat. CJ - Flight. Got that???

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Chris... Wow!!! And thumbsup

More, Chris! NOW!!!!!!!!!! wildguy wildguy

Wendy cat

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I second -- or third -- that!

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

As though Luthor was a hammer being tossed, he rotated through the air, smashing through glass and out into empty air beyond.

CJ couldn't let go in time and he was pulled over the sill behind him.
If Luthor want to fly, "no problem". But Clark should let him go "alone". smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Okay, I'll admit that I was very disappointed when CJ started flying. Having him regain his powers just in time to save Lois was too trite, and way too convenient.

I was relieved to see that he wasn't back all the way. It's much more dramatic if he has to risk his own life to save Lois anyway.

Now if the lunkhead can just remember to let go of Luthor's foot wink

Tank (who is finding this pinched nerve crap very annoying)

Features Writer
Features Writer
Chris,
just read 28 and 29
this is great
ditto others
more soon please
merry

Top Banana
Top Banana
Holy!! jawdrop

I'm still gasping for air after that!! And the flying..too cool!

Can't wait for the rest. If I go on vacation without finishing this I'm going to be VERY upset!! wink (hint)

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

WOW! Absolutely brilliant! notworthy notworthy

But so evil! cat

Please post the next part ASAP! I need to know what happens next. eek

Tricia cool

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Don't leave us hanging out the window to dry like yesterday's laundry.

MORE please.

gerry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
WOW Chris!!! notworthy

Although I can NOT believe I caught up again..... just to be left hanging notworthy

S (who actually is kinda sad that this is coming near the end of this story wink )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Ah, what a lovely way to start a Saturday, by answering even more lovely feedback! smile With one notable exception, you all seem to have approved wholeheartedly about this part. Thanks. (I'll address the exception below.)

Pam:
arrrgh! You're an evil evil woman, Chris...
No, I'm not. I seem to remember a very interesting thread here a few months ago about who was evil, and as far as I can recall, my name didn't come up. wink

Now, repeat after me: Luthor - Splat. CJ - Flight. Got that???
Um, no?

Maria:
Luthor escape and the DA don't know about it or the victims.
Interesting... I guess the DA's office should have been told. All I can guess is that work hasn't quite reached her yet. (And, yes, I know that's a major fudge.)

Tank:
Okay, I'll admit that I was very disappointed when CJ started flying. Having him regain his powers just in time to save Lois was too trite, and way too convenient.
Oh, dear. I don't think I've ever been called trite before. All I can say is that CJ is not Clark, and there are a few things you don't know yet about his powers. Whether you will change your mind when you do them out I really don't know. All I can say is that the flying will always be convenient here, but maybe you'll be able to find it in your heart to forgive me for it.

I was relieved to see that he wasn't back all the way. It's much more dramatic if he has to risk his own life to save Lois anyway.
Good. And I agree: a superpowered Superman saving Lois isn't as interesting, IMHO.

Now if the lunkhead can just remember to let go of Luthor's foot
Oops. blush

RetroRose / S: thank you as ever for your wonderful praise. I'm never sure that I deserve it, but it definitely makes me feel very good.

Wendy, Nan, Merry, Liz, Tricia and Gerry: thank you to all of you for posting, too! laugh

Chris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard