Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hmm ... no feedback-thread open yet? [Linked Image] or have I overlooked it? Anyway, finally I've managed it to find a new part once it's published and I just wanted to say that I like this story very much smile . It's fascinating to see how some episodes could have turned out. The combination between I've-seen-that-at-TV and but-it's-still-completely-different is great clap (and once again I hope I've made any sense at all ... :rolleyes: smile )

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Interesting part.
Clark ... switched to Spanish, hoping his accent wasn’t too execrable.
Trust Clark to doubt himself.

Interesting part. I love how well Lois has detached from Superman. Please don't bring him back in time to rescue Lois. Let Lois rescue herself and get closer to Clark.

However I am looking forward to the awards dinner and the dance afterwards. Perhaps that could be when he gets the first of flight back, drifting off the floor with Lois in his arms.

Or perhaps he could drift a tiny bit at the awards dinner and have Lois notice it and stop dancing.

Framework4
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Sorry I haven't left feedback. There are a lot of stories and not much time this last couple of weeks for me to do more than skim them. However it's fascinating to watch how an ep might have been if Superman hadn't been able to pull off his usual miracles.

More soon, please.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Nice part--sorry I haven't been leaving FDK but like a lot of others, RL is super hectic right now.

Mostly I was wondering if you're going to continue this story?? confused It's been a while since part 4! Personally, I'm really enjoying it and would love to see it finished! Don't take the lack of FDK for lack of readership!

Please post another part soon! smile1

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard