Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laura S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Okay, you have a love a fanfic that starts with this:

"Now listen up, folks. This year's carnival isn't going to be any ordinary carnival. It's a cartoon carnival." Perry held his hands up to stop the mumbling. "That means you have to come dressed as your favorite cartoon character. Everybody does. If you're not going to the carnival, you're going to be working. If you're not dressed as a cartoon character, you're not going to the carnival. Comprende?"
"Seriously, don't start with me, Clark. I'm supposed to be your best friend and you don't even have the courtesy to tell me."
The secret???

She stopped and turned and stared at him again. "Well, Clark, when were you planning on telling me that you were married and had a BABY?"
*insert bug eyed smiley*

"You don't like…" She took a deep breath. "You like girls, don't you, Clark?"
lol Poor Clark.

Hehe! I love the ending. smile Great job!

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
"You? With the body of a Greek god have never…" Her mouth opened wide, unable to believe what she'd just said.
Why, Lois is becoming wickedly truthful, I see! wink And one Lana is simply wicked and reminds me of thet Cat Grant character...right? I mean wasn't she the type of person who might have tried to pull what Lana did?

Very original idea and keep these fics coming!

Mona

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hehe - very cute.

Thanks for throwing in some bunnies, btw, you got me smiling brightly! smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Top Banana
Top Banana
O_O A crazy Lana? All knocked up? I guess you can't blame a girl for trying when he looks that cute. ^_^

Cute ending. dizzy Like I said before I wouldn't want to see Clark singing anything. LOL

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Merriwether
Merriwether
We've got playboy bunnies in Betting for Suspenders, then cartoon bunnies in this one. What's with the bunnies?

That said, I like the speed at which this fic moves, especially with the LnC relationship.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Nooo!!! This is the end of it? I wanted to read more!

Ann

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Hmmmm... Not sure I should guess on this one either - I've had not a clue on any of the others, except I think everyone with Batman in it is Lara's, but there's no Batman in this one, so it must be hers to throw us off?

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Lana? It's gotten much worse since I read Clark Kent, This Is Your Life - great Yvonne fic, nasty Lana.

I'm almost glad she's knocked up with no knight in red, blue and yellow to rescue her!

Carol [who wonders what CK would look like dressed up as Bugs - and would he have a super suit underneath?]

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I started this whole thing by being very scientific--examining each work carefully, comparing them with previous works, thinking... Now I'm just randomly guessing. My guess is Lisa Mosley. I base that on the fact that I haven't guessed her for another story, yet.

Elisabeth

Columnist
Columnist
This was so funny!

I loved all the different cartoon characters they came up with. And I also hate Lana, so it was fun to watch her get hers. No you can not sink your filthy claws into Clark Kent, Lana Lang!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard