Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#47414 10/16/07 05:42 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
5? 5?!? I missed 4?!?!

I really am trying to catch-up on this. Can't wait to read both of these parts...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#47415 10/16/07 05:53 AM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
YAY!!!!

And the second thought... I don't have anything to post yet!!!!

This was wonderful, Nan!!! I'm not sure if the chills were because it's chilly down here today or from Clark learning he can fly or finding the globe or what.

Finding it with Lois was perfect! And way to use the info the show gave us about it [why didn't the show ever go back to the globe anyway? even when the NKers show up they don't do they?]

I'm so glad you posted and you are welcome to post more whenever you want!

Carol [who never understood how Zara thought Clark would be able to read Kryptonian but who is only on WIEAK and they're broken up for Lois' own good]

#47416 10/16/07 07:10 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hah! I loved how Clark discovered his ability to fly while rescuing Lois, and how they found the globe together. Now, if the globe will only tell him, Kal-El, the girl who is with you is your soulmate...

Great part, and I want more!

Ann

#47417 10/16/07 08:25 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Ann, that might just be why Clark is having to look for Lois, you never know.

Great part Nan. I admire the uniqueness of your work in that you work outside the episodes, with Alt-Beginnings like this, Next-Gen like Home and Dagger, etc. And you give us series on each one. Thank you for writing this masterpiece as well.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#47418 10/16/07 03:04 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, Nan! Very nicely done!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#47419 10/17/07 10:41 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loving this, Nan. It's adorable to see Clark learning and exploring with Lois by his side. They're *so* made for each other... and it's nice that he's got his ship.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#47420 10/17/07 11:53 AM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
There are too many sweet moments in this to quote them all.

I'm very intrigued by Lois' current locations, even as you tantalize us with all of these wonderful flashbacks.

I like your Wayne Irig. I like Lois' position at the paper; it makes sense. I like how she got him alone to ask all of her questions. I like how she figured out flying for him--too sweet! I like discovering the globe together, particularly since it was her idea to go look at the ship.

I'm still wondering about the title.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard