Next Thread
Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Wouldn't it be nice? Flying that is. It would certainly come in handy late at night while trying to expose pot farmers...

I love that Clark told her and that she seemed to accept it without question. Maybe with Lois' urging, Clark will look around the old Kent farm and find a spaceship and globe or something along those lines.

Now - where is Lois on this particular fine day? [The one that's 'real time' not the flashbacks]

I bet she's off getting in trouble again or perhaps even dangling over the jaws of death.

Originally posted by Nan:
Okay, Carol. I got mine done. Where's yours?

Yeah - my first thought when I saw this was "YAY!!! Nan posted!!!" My second was, "And I bet she wants me to post now smile ". I really HAVE to finish midterm grades in the next hour but as soon as I finish that... smile Part 2 will go up.

Carol [who not only has grades to do but who thinks a 2 year old is getting into markers...]

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Wow, I'm loving this story, Nan! razz )

Anyway, wonderful chapter, Nan! clap Now, however, I have to wonder just like Carol where Lois is now. Sp please post next part soon and let us know!

Ann

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
So young and already reckless. That's our Lois. smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
It's sweet how Clark is fitting into Lois' life--cooking dinner for her, looking out for her, doing the "big brother" looking out for who she's dating routine--even though he knows he wants something other than a big brother relationship.

It hadn't been through any intentional scheme that Lois might have hatched, although he knew that she was completely capable of executing such a plan. It was simply that Lois knew her limitations, and the school administration hadn't believed her.
laugh

Nice part, Nan--although I'm still a bit concerned with where Lois is.

Carol [who not only has grades to do but who thinks a 2 year old is getting into markers...]
I've been there so often.

Elisabeth

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
The next part is halfway written.

As for the markers ... well, my grandson (who is now 3) left some artwork on one of the bedroom walls last year. Let's just say it's a good thing that we need to repaint anyway before we sell this place ...

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Originally posted by Nan:

As for the markers ... well, my grandson (who is now 3) left some artwork on one of the bedroom walls last year. Let's just say it's a good thing that we need to repaint anyway before we sell this place ...

Nan
Maggie - who turned 6 today if you can believe that [I found out I was pregnant with her the same day I wrote the first part of my first fic IIRC] - decided to color all over her walls at our old house - crayon but still. Good thing we needed to paint too...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard