Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
<snicker>

This is great, Nan -- more logical than the episode, but that just makes it hysterical in a different way. And I have to tell you, I love the recurring reference to the copy machine and Clark's determination to *not* go in there. laugh

Can't wait to see more!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kerth
Kerth
he didn't go to the lobby.

but finding her at his place wearing his shirt wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
:rotfl:

Yes...poor Clark, indeed. I almost feel mean chortling at his discomfort. But only slightly. <g>

Wonderful stuff, Nan! Absolutely hilarious. The scene in his apartment I can only describe as smouldering (/me fans herself), as well as being very funny.

Superb. I love the way you've weaving in the events of the episodes while twisting them too. And Hamm was the perfect finishing touch. goofy

More please!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, what they said. smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great part!!

Poor Clark! Can't go anywhere without being mauled smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A pair of arms snaked themselves around his neck from behind, and turning his head in surprise, he recognized Hamilton Grimm, the quiet, middle-aged columnist who wrote the "Mystery Diner" feature for the Planet's Sunday edition. "Umm, Hamm, I'm working."
hyper

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Nan, I'm loving this story. It's hilarious and I'm glad I have my own office since I keep laughing out loud as I read.

Everyone has pointed out my favorite parts too, but the ending of this part was priceless.

More, please!! smile

Vicki

The world is made up of three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Oh poor Clark -- Lois half-naked in his bed and he has no idea what to do. And he's still getting attacked by everyone at work -- even Rahilia! I am really enjoying this story laugh hurry uo with part 3 wink .

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
I'm really enjoying this romp through PML. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this; it's so much fun.

gerry

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Do we really need any more proof that Clark is, indeed, a lunkhead.

He has Lois lying in his bed with only a shirt on. So, of course, he does the only logical thing... he leaves!

I agree, that if he 'took advantage' of Lois, it wouldn't be Clark (and Lois would kill him). But that doesn't mean he can't enjoy the view for a time.

Tank (who is still waiting for this to happen to him... and waiting... and waiting...)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Nan you are amazing!

The story plot keeps twisting and turning and I don't know how it will end and it seems know one else does either. smile More soon! wildguy

~L.L Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Clark LOL! Even the guys are hitting on him. Well I hope he at least lets Lois get a smooch in. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I loved the story, but you kept teasing us. Everytime we thought we'd get to see Lois throwing herself at Clark, he'd find some excuse to get away or Superman would be needed somewhere. Argh!

While it's funny to watch others throw themselves at Clark, I would have preferred to see more of Lois doing that. As Tank said, he had a half-naked Lois in his bed and he didn't bother to stick around to at least appreciate the scenery. wink

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Love this story so far! I think everyone else has already pointed out all my favorite parts, so I'll just say again this is great!

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
LOL, Nan!!

I like the way everyone wants Clark... even Hamm???/me rotflolling. rotflol

More soon, please!! wildguy wildguy

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Top Banana
Top Banana
I am dying... thumbsup clap

More please.

RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I still think we need some more equal time. We need to see more, or rather some, men throw themselves at Lois. Maybe you could pre-spray Lex (before coming to the DP) and see him throwing himself at her while she's preoccupied with Clark. Just that would be worth the price of admission. smile

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

This is great. smile1

I love the changes you have made to the episode. goofy I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Thanks, everyone, for the nice comments.

I wonder if anyone realizes how hard it is to write comedy? laugh It's a lot more difficult than drama or action, believe me, which is why this is taking me longer than usual to write. I'm thinking about the suggestion, RL, I promise. It's a good one. Actually, I've been considering how to include a couple of guys making passes at Lois, who is totally fixated on Clark, and I believe I've come up with what I want to do. I'll have to see how it turns out. evil

I'll be going to LAFF Friday and Saturday, so I won't have much time to write, but I promise to get back to it as quickly as possible afterwards.

Again, thanks, everyone.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard