Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Well, here's the next part. I have to say that I'm a little unsure about the end of this section, along with (and more particularly) part 27. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Chris

Kerth
Kerth
Yay!!! hyper

/me eating his nails wondering if they can catch Luthor.

more soon smile

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, evidence and more evidence! Hurrah smile Though I have a sneaking suspicion that the stakeout won't run as smoothly as hoped... my crystal ball says something about Lois getting into trouble wink

I confess, though, that it took me most of the section to start to remember anything about Pagliano. He's the guy that's got stocks Luthor wants, and they're willing to bump him off and buy them from his widow, right? I can see he'd be annoyed by that plan.

And I love the rapid pace at which we're getting all these sections! Keep it up, Chris <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Come on, let's not fool around here! Do they catch Luthor or not? smile1

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

WOW! A fantastic part! help

I can't wait to see what happens at the stakeout.

Tricia cool

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Clever teaser instalment. You set up the gentle reader by implying that this is where we get to nail Luthor, but you manage to draw it out long enough so we will have to wait until the next part to see what actually happens.

Like Pam, It took a while to remember who Pagliarillo (or whatever his name is) was, but that's just a product of being old. The memory is one of the first things to go. At least that's my excuse, I don't know what Pam's is wink

Tank (who says, of course Lois will find a way to get into trouble)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Chris,

I've been following your story all along. RL has made responding difficult. Anyway, your writing is so precise. I really enjoy all of the description that you use. People's looks and actions, dialog inferences, and the tediousness of a stakeout are all included. Very impressive. You are a gifted writer. The scene is now all set for a powerful conclusion. I can't wait...

Now, write-on!
Anne

Features Writer
Features Writer
Chris
another wonderful part
getting closer to getting Lex
now - keep Lois out of trouble - Clark may not be able to save her
more soon please
merry

Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you, as ever, for the comments! smile

Jose and Nan: you'll find out in the next part whether or not they catch Luthor... but remember that the story isn't quite over yet.

Pam: you will have to make up your own mind as to whether Lois gets in trouble or not at the stakeout. And, yes, you're right about who Pagliano is.

Maria: good to see that you were laughing in all the right places. To be honest, I'm not sure where Pagliano's wife is, but I think we can safely assume that she isn't at home.

Tricia: thank you! smile (Uh, they have a plan?)

Tank: why do you think Lois would get into trouble?

Anne: thank you, thank you, thank you! Delighted to have you on board, and even more delighted by your very generous praise. smile

Merry: I'll do my best to keep Lois safe... for now.

Chris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard