Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I just realised how short this part is. Sorry. More next time... I think.

Chris

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Wow! This part may be short, but it sure carries quite a wallop. Katherine does have some powerful information.

Next part can be longer if you want...

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Q. If Saxon and Lois are target to be eliminate, why Luthor's men are not following them?

They can't take them to the police, Luthor will know.

He was charismatic, almost hypnotic in a way, commanding and receiving the ultimate in loyalty from his followers. He was irresistible.

"But you resisted," pointed out Lois. "You must have done, else you wouldn't have left him."

"It wasn't easy," she said. "And, if I hadn't met Peter, here, I don't think I'd have been able to do it."
confused Maybe he using the pheromone perfume?

"Luthor told me to get rid of the gun. Only I didn't. I took it and hid it. That was my insurance against Luthor coming after me. And then I went straight to Peter. I didn't tell him why I'd left Luthor in a hurry, just that I couldn't stand to stay there any longer."
Evidence! Yes hyper

More soon, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Nice instalment.

Clever of Katherine to keep the gun. It will provide the evidence needed to bring Luthor down... providing they all live to testify.

I like that Lois thought of Henderson. It's nice to have a trustworthy cop in a story. Someone who our duo can be sure they can trust. Yep, Henderson definitely the man. No one would ever think that he could ever be on the wrong side of the law wink

Tank (who says, since this was, by your own admission, a short part, you should probably post the next part much sooner)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Chris

Another excellent part! thumbsup

Yay! With Katherine keeping the gun they may be able to get Luthor arrested. clap
I'm wondering about their safety. Will Katherine survive to testify? dizzy

I can't wait for them to contact Henderson.
Please post the next part ASAP.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh, evidence! party

And CJ telling Lois he'll never keep secrets was very sweet... especially considering how secrets interfered with "our" Lois & Clark. I'm really enjoying these two.

And yay, they have evidence! smile Let's nail Luthor to the wall and hang him out to dry (figuratively speaking, of course).

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
This is where the comment I made in the other folder should actually go.

Sorry to come in late.

So, Mrs. Cox is again mixed up in Luthor's downfall, huh? Or, at least I hope she is. She's certainly a more sympathetic character than she was in the show. It would be nice to see Lex with his fingerprints literally all over a crime.

Onward, please. I want to see what happens regarding CJ's powers. Is he going to have to do without them for the rest of his life? That seems cruel, since he's had a taste now of what he could be. On the other hand, writers are notorious for being cruel to their characters, Lois and Clark in particular.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nan, I think I must be suffering from an acute case of cruel-author-itis -- I hope CJ *doesn't* get his powers back smile At least not real soon. That would be different and interesting to explore.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Features Writer
Features Writer
Chris
great part
ditto others
too short too
more soon please
merry

Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Gerry: glad this part had an impact. The next part is, indeed, a bit longer.

Maria: why aren't Luthor's men following them? Uh... maybe they haven't got to the top of his 'to do' list yet. That and Saxon is pretty careful about who gets to know where he lives; hopefully Lex doesn't know where he is yet. Of course, that second argument doesn't work for Lois...

As for *why* Luthor is so charismatic, I have no idea whatsoever. I didn't understand that in the show, either.

Tank: you make it sound as though you think Henderson might be on the wrong side of the law. Oh, you are suspicious! As for who will live long enough to testify... I'm saying nothing.

Tricia: glad you're still enjoying this. You also think Katherine is going to die. Interesting!

Pam: as ever, thank you! Actually, I honestly hadn't recognised the irony in that conversation about secrets when I wrote it, but you're right -- it's most definitely there.

Nan and Pam (again): it seems as though, whatever happens, someone is going to be disappointed. The question is, who? Or will you be able to live with my choice? Time alone will tell.

Merry: thanks for your comments, too.

Chris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard