Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Well... What do you think?

In case anyone is wondering, my understanding is that, yes, you really can visit the National Penitentiary in La Paz. I've read two or three accounts of such visits, and this part draws upon these.

Does CJ's flight read too much like a geography text book?

Oh, and... I'm planning on going on holiday in a little over three weeks time. I think there are another eleven parts to this story; do you want me to stick to my posting schedule (in which case you will get a break in the posts for a couple of weeks) or increase the pace so that you are all done before I go?

Chris

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

Good A plot exposition. It was natural for Johnson to assume that CJ was there for him. He might even have recognized CJ and assumed he was on Luthor's payroll.

Lois is being entirely too 'good' at the stake out, though it is early yet wink

This is going good.

Tank (who says if this is finished, then it should be completely posted before you leave)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

CJ shook his head. "No, actually I'm not. So, all I need to do is pick up a few bolivianos and, uh..." He made the flying motion with his right hand that he'd learned from the other world's Lois and Clark. "In fact, unless you've got anything else in mind for me, I might as well get going now."
confused When you said "few bolivianos" you mean pesos bolivianos (money)?

Lois glanced down at her watch. It was three o'clock; the rendezvous had been scheduled for four. Henderson looked at her and said, "Okay, Lane. Now, remember, don't get in the way and *don't touch anything*."

Lois looked at him reproachfully.

"And don't give me that butter wouldn't melt in your mouth, who-me? look, either. I *know* you, Lane, remember. And I know that you'll get into everything, given half a chance, so I'm warning you now: don't. You're here on sufferance. Don't you forget that."
Love this part. thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great part Krissie! I too think that if this story is done we should have all the parts before you leave. But that's just me being selfish! wink

I have to ask my brother, who spent a summer in Bolivia on an archeological dig for school, if he ever visited the prison! Neat bit of info!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Kerth
Kerth
Good, Chris smile

I liked a lot how CJ made Johnson confess, and I have to admit that his way to do that have looked more like a Lois one wink

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

Another excellent part! thumbsup Not like a Geography text book at all!
I love the A-plot development! clap

And definitely post the rest of this before you leave. wildguy
I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Post it, post it, post it! smile

I liked the description of CJ's flight... not boring at all. And the banter between Lois & CJ in the conference room was pretty fun, too <g>

The pieces are coming together! Quick, post more! smile1

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh, Chris...

Happy, happy sigh for the last two sections.

Loved Perry as Editor on the warpath. Henderson was great. Jimmy as Superman stalker instead of Lois is a great touch.

It was marvelous, too, to see CJ in action with Johnson. In fact, the whole thing was wonderful. Now that I'm caught up, how about some MORE? smile

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Maria:
When you said "few bolivianos" you mean pesos bolivianos (money)?
I was referring to money, yes. I looked this up; so does this mean bolivianos is wrong, and it should be pesos bolivianos? If so, thanks for pointing this out!

Thanks to the rest of you for the comments, too. smile

Chris (in a hurry)

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
do you want me to stick to my posting schedule (in which case you will get a break in the posts for a couple of weeks) or increase the pace so that you are all done before I go?
This one's a bit of a no brainer, Chris. goofy

Besides, if you post it all before you go, I get to catch up, instead of sobbing into my keyboard every time I see you've posted another segment and I'm lagging further behind by the minute. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Features Writer
Features Writer
Chris,
great part
Clark got Johnson's confession
and LOis is behaving? Is this Lois Lane you are writing about?
I see part 22
later
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard