Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Whaddaya mean there's no FDK for this yet?! frown

I totally meant to read this last night, but catching up with RL again after a weekend of carefree fun... hard!!

Commenting as I read... as usual. wink

“But I saw you take the sample from the vault,” Henderson pointed out. “If you removed it and he ended up with it, and you say you’ve never even met him, then how did it happen?”

“Honestly, I just don’t know,” Dr. Klein said, exasperatedly. “I don’t even remember removing that sample from the vault.”
Mmmm?? Video tape was edited with different footage to make it look like he did? He was drugged and made to go get the sample? He was *hypnotized* and made to get the sample? It's not even him at all on the images?

....so many possibilities! agh! the suspense is killing me. wink

<If the Earth opened up at my feet, I wouldn’t move until I’d said this... Lois... Will you marry me?>
*melts* I love that you made her remember the whole entire proposal. This is the absolute most amazingly romantic thing that I've ever heard (the bit about the Earth opening up at his feet) and I can never get enough of it. *Thank you* for putting it all there. I'll be crediting you with my day-long dreamy smile. smile

<Marry me, Lois. I want to spend my life with the woman who completes me, who has made me the man I am today. We’ve made so many wonderful memories together – enough to last a lifetime. Marry me...>
Ahhh... I have to quote that one too, I'd forgotten this one. Comes in a close second!! *dreamy sigh*

She had been so careful not to write anything down that would blatantly lead anyone to believe that Clark was Superman.
Oh? I thought she had said so precisely. Oh well, maybe I've been fed some Nirvana, too?

<looks around suspiciously at coworkers...> nah... they're not smart enough to do that! And the only Nirvana they know is the one you'd hear on the radio. The things they're missing!!

The world might not miss Clark Kent. But she would. She needed him. She needed Clark far more than she had ever wanted or needed Superman.
mecry We'd miss Clark too, you know... *sniffles*

“How nice of you to keep the number for Agent Scardino.”
mmm? what does he want with Dan? ooooh... wait, wait... he doesn't want to hurt him, does he? (says the reader, with a lopsided smile)

“Is it possible that someone could have drugged Dr. Klein too?” Dan broke in.
heeee! I thought of that. I did, I did! It was in my list of hypothesis before! Heee!! <pats self on the back>

“Well, wit *and* brains,” the man replied tartly. “Yes, this is Knox. And you are a DEA agent. You lied to me, Scardino. You’ll pay for that.”
Oooh! he does want to hurt him... (is it wrong that I'm smiling? It is, isn't it? dammit, I've turned into a stone cold meanie...)

“No!” Lois cried. “Don’t, Dan! Call Clark! Tell him to find Superm...” her words were cut off in a blood-curdling scream.
erm... talking about meanies... wink

To be concluded...
Oooh!!! I can't wait! I can't wait!!

Hurry back!!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah it is coming to a climax! I can't wait to find out how Lois gets out of this mess and gets on with her life with Clark. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Did you *have* to make Lois scream? I already had a headache, thank you very much... grumble

Sorry. I'm distancing.

I am glad Lois regained all her memories, and she doesn't even seem ticked-off at Clark over that whole Contact-breakup fiasco. So typical of her to be more worried about Clark's mental health than her own physical health.

Quick thinking on Clark's part that he had to get Dan to tell him the things he'd already heard, as he had no excuse for having heard it. No cape, Knox said? No problem. Clark Kent will save the day wink

Just as soon as the next part is posted.

So that's gonna be posted soon.
Right? wildguy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
As a-plots go, this was great, DJ. It was a virtual rollercoaster of revelations and good and bad developments. You sure sent us hurtling between hope and despair!

I loved Lois's regaining her memories. So romantic. There's no doubt that her good memories of Clark mean more to her than her bad ones, eh? goofy )

Happy Easter, DJ! (And Sue, and Clark in her closet, and Lois!)

Ann

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
YAY, more revelations.

Lois did what he said and waited anxiously to hear the word that would give her life back to her.

“MKULTRA.”
Ah, of course. Isn't the fail-safe password always MKULTRA? wink

Thanks for giving Lois her memories back. Like others, I enjoyed experiencing all those wonderful, WAFFy moments again with her. That's right, I skipped over every reference to Clark acting like a lunkhead and read only the sweet things he said to her. laugh

She wanted to cry. Not for Dr. Peterson. She was sorry for what had happened to him – no one deserved to die like that - but she was scared.
frown I'm with Lois, I feel a little sorry about Dr. Peterson. I hope they can still get the evidence they need to clear Dr. Klein without him.
Knox was serious. He was cold, calculating. He didn’t care about her... about anyone.

As Knox walked back towards her, she couldn’t fight the instinctive reaction to recoil from him. He walked around behind her and bent down, fiddling with whatever was underneath her chair.
eek Hurry, Clark. Come quickly - Knox is absolutely terrifying.

Please hurry back with the conclusion.
BJ

Features Writer
Features Writer
Sorry, I don't have time for FDK at the moment.
I really loved this part. Lois has her memory back smile smile1 smile1 smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, no time to reply to fdk yet... I'll be back later to do that...

But I did want to say "thank you" to BJ for reminding me that I had forgotten to post my "note" about MKULTRA. I will go back into this post and do that real quick. MKULTRA was the code name for the experimentation that the government had done with mind-control and drugs. Way way back in an earlier chapter (when Dr. Klein and Clark were shot at, at STAR LABS, Dr. Klein told Clark about Project MKULTRA.

Here's a link to it on Wikipedia if you're interested. <g> If you *had* remembered what MKULTRA was... then you were probably expecting that little *shocking* surprise that came later. devil

But I did intend to post a note about it... I'll go back and fix that.

Thanks!

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Yay for Lois getting her memories back. Hurry up and save her, Clark! Great part!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Ditto others!! More soon! Now would be good... smile .
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
Ahh! Save her Clark! I got so wrapped up in reading this chapter I forgot it wasn't a complete story. When I went to click for the next part I was like wait... WAIT!? WHERE IS THE FINAL PART?? NOOO!!!! I can't wait to see how Clark and Dan save her. ...Assuming they do..... but it would be really terrible if they didn't, don't you think? That Knox fellow is quite honestly one of the creepier villians I've read. 40 feet underground just sounds so... final. I'd be terrified.
Loved that chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Columnist
Columnist
Great part! Can't wait for the conclusion.

Hurry back soon and post it! wildguy

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great post!

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wooo! Another great part!

Oh, Clark... Lois’s heart constricted. Every memory she had ever made with Clark over the past six months was there – even the ones she had lost over the past week.
*sniff sniff* Finally!! Wooo!!

The world might not miss Clark Kent. But she would. She needed him. She needed Clark far more than she had ever wanted or needed Superman.
*tears* That is so sweet. I’m tearing up here a bit at my desk.

Dr. Peterson balked. “I... I already told you - I won’t be a part of this. You don’t know what it might do. The combination with her medication could be lethal. Besides electroshock therapy is normally used to erase memory...”
NONONO! razz You guys are doing this just to f- with me aren’t you?? AREN’T YOU?? Picking on poor innocent little Jojo. *sniff sniff* (Yeah I know… no one believes I’m innocent and you aren’t just doing it to pick on me… but I can pretend here in my little delusional world. You should come join me… the cheese wiz is FABULOUS here Sue.) whinging

Clark headed for the closest alley. Knox had said Superman couldn’t be seen – but Superman could at least get Clark close.
Please get there in time Clark! Please let Lois be ok!

Great chapter guys… I’m on the edge of my seat! ^_^ sloppy

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hello everyone! Whew, RL has been tough the last few days. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed this part!

Hi Lara! (Yes know all about that RL. <g>)

Hah! I love all your theories, one of them is correct...

You're welcome for the dreamy smile. Glad you enjoyed her regaining her memories. And I'm just giggling that the proposal we wrote is a close 2nd for you to the one on the show - yippee. <g>

No. All along Lois had tried to be very careful how she worded things so that she didn't give away that CK = Supes Back in a very early chapter she actually started to write CK = Supes and then erased it, realizing that could be dangerous to have written down. However, that being said, someone who isn't galactically stupid <g> might have been able to figure things out. Better safe than sorry.

LOL at your suspicion of your co-workers... but yes, they probably no nothing of Nirvana... kind of like Mindy Church *ahem* thought it was a rock band. <snort>

<sigh> Poor Dan... maybe you'll feel a little sorry for him before this is all over... <eg> Thanks for the fdk, Lara!!!

Hi Laura! Thanks for the fdk! Yes, we are almost there. Hold on tight, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Hi Pam! <me pats> Sorry about the headache. Hope you are feeling better. <g> Thanks for the fdk! "Clark Kent will save the day" -- we all hope so. <g> Since Sue is on a camping trip and needs to look at it one last time, it probably won't be posted before next Tues/Wed per our normal schedule <DJ ducks and runs>

Ann! I just always about faint when you tell me my a-plotting is good (it's such a compliment seeing that you prefer b-plots to a-plots). Glad you enjoyed the rollercoaster so far - buckle in, it's gonna get bumpy.

Heh - Sue and I are evil... but there are limits to our evilness. <g> I don't know if we've found them yet <snort> but there are limits.

Mmmm, thank you for all that chocolate <brrrp> But now I have to go run a couple of extra miles on my treadmill tonight. <g>

Thanks so much for the fdk Ann! <hugs>

Hi BJ! Yes, more "revelations" <g> Hope MKULTRA made more sense after the little note I posted. <whoops> Thank you for the fdk and we'll be back soon!

Hi Babsi! That's okay, thanks for taking the time just to say that you're still reading and enjoying. Thanks!

Hi Jackie! Thanks for the fdk. I'm glad you enjoyed her getting her memories. <g>

Hi Carol! LOL... how about by next Wednesday? Thanks for commenting.

HI LauraS! Poor Laura <me pats> the next part will be soon... uh... just a week... that's not that far, is it? Yes, it would be really really awful and terrible if they didn't save her. I'm glad you think Knox is creepy. He struck me in Whine, Whine, Whine as being a pretty stone-cold hard-hearted individual - glad we are portraying him well. Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Symbolic! Thanks for the fdk. Glad you enjoyed this part.

Hi James! Thank you!

Hi Jojo! <giggles> Yes, what you had been waiting for... for the last, um, 20 parts? <snort> For Lois to regain her memory. smile Ooooh, yay, tears! <shakes her head at herself>

Yes, we are totally doing this just to f...err... mess with you. <g> And there is more to come <eeep!>

<pat, pat> Yes, we did it. But if you've ever done research on electroshock therapy... well, it's not likely Lois is dead from it... but of course she has been taking Nirvana... so who knows how it interacted with that... hmmmm....

Yippee! So glad you're on the edge of your seat. Thanks for the fdk Jojo!

Thank you so much everyone! The comments are wonderful!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part! Sorry there's no real feedback - no time, no time.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks Nancy - and I've told you before that I'll take any fdk any way I can get it... short, long, or anything in between. <g>

Thanks again everyone. Hope to have part 23 up on Wednesday <starts to hold breath but thinks better of it>

-- DJ

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard