Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
topic started

If he had to tell her every morning for the rest of her life, he was going to.
Okay, THAT is why I named the thread the way I did! whinging

I don't know how Lois is going to end up; I don't even know what happens in the real 50 First Dates movie. But that sentence alone tells me that everything is going to be ok. (And if it's not, just lie to me LOL. It's been a bad weekend.)

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG! Finally, something to tear me away from all the crotch shots in the motivation posters thread!!! (hey, it's not *my* fault if people are posting them for me to look at!)

Clark frowned at him – and whose fault was that? If Dan had kept his big mouth shut, his stomach would have been full and Clark would have been on more solid ground with Lois.
Uh... Clark? I'm sorry, hon, but it really isn't HIS fault - you're the lunkhead who broke up with her... not him. If you'd given him a script, then maybe you could be pissed at him for not following it, but really, now... He had no clue what was going on, don't blame him for your mistakes.

...and yes, I do realize I'm defending *Dan* here. Mark your calendars, cause it ain't going to happen again.

Dan’s face fell as he realized that she meant *he* was the third wheel, [...]
hehehe! *sucker*!

“Please, Lois.” He knelt down in front of her and took her hands in his. “Please forgive me. I can’t lose you. I can’t live without you.” He dropped his head, almost laying it in her lap. “I’m sorry,” he murmured.
Aaawwwww!! I'm so totally crying now!

“I forgive you, Clark.”
smile1 dance

“There’s no one I would rather forget myself with,” she admitted, before kissing him back.
Absolutely beautiful!!

Dammit you guys! I'm so crying over here... mecry That proposal - oh for crying out loud, I'm going to have to go get some kleenex! (yes, I really am that much of a sap!)

She didn’t think he could have looked sexier.

Well, maybe...

Maybe if he had chosen not to wear a shirt at all.
Hear, hear! wink

Clark was bending down to retrieve the pen when he heard a sound.
Will you stop it with the "interruptus" already? sheesh!!!

“I’ll be back as soon as I can.”
I hope that goes for the authors, too!! Evil queens of cliffhangers!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
Columnist
Aw man, I'm just a puddle of WAFF-induced goo now. That was wonderful.

His mind kept repeating one word, over and over – please. It repeated like some strange chorus in the back of his mind. It became so loud, so insistent, that he finally spoke it. “Please.”

The word seemed to shake her out of her thoughts and she looked up at him.

“Please, Lois.” He knelt down in front of her and took her hands in his. “Please forgive me. I can’t lose you. I can’t live without you.” He dropped his head, almost laying it in her lap. “I’m sorry,” he murmured.
clap dance

*Dreamy sigh* I'm in WAFF heaven right now, and I don't think I'll ever come back down.

Eagerly awaiting more,
Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Beautiful part, ladies.

“I forgive you, Clark.” Lois rubbed a hand gently over his cheek, trying to reassure him.
Awww....

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awwww! Thank you so much ladies! You made my day. I'll be back later to say more, but hubby just surprised me with a trip to visit my family this weekend (it's just a short drive - 2 hours away - but I won't have my internet there).

So I'll come back Sunday night to make a proper reply - but I just wanted to say a quick thank you for now.

<<<hugs>>>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Clark frowned at him – and whose fault was that? If Dan had kept his big mouth shut, his stomach would have been full and Clark would have been on more solid ground with Lois.
Whose fault was that? Hmmm, let's see, he's got black hair and brown eyes, he was born on Krypton, he was raised in Smallville, Kansas, he lives in Metropolis and works for the Daily Planet... does that ring a bell, Clark?

He had attempted to begin his apology to her in the parking garage but she had insisted that they wait to discuss things until they got to her apartment. She said the parking garage wasn’t the place to have that kind of delicate discussion and she didn’t want to talk about it while she drove, either. She wanted him to have her full attention.
I'm glad she's making him feel that this is serious.

Lois set her purse and journal down on the floor and then she cleared her throat. “I’m not sure exactly what’s going on, but I have to know why you pretended we were still together... because, according to Dan, we’re not. Or was that a lie?” Who had been lying? Clark or Dan? Lois was afraid to hear Clark’s answer. She wrung her hands nervously.
Poor Lois.

Clark ran a hand through his hair. “You must have told Dan that we weren’t together last night when you had dinner with him.” He sighed softly. “It wasn’t a lie, but it wasn’t entirely the truth, either.”
He's still giving her ambiguous answers.

Lois could feel a lump beginning in her throat. “If it wasn’t a lie, then it’s the truth. It can’t be both.”

Clark moved closed to her. “You don’t understand. It’s complicated. There’s a lot more...”

Lois stepped away from him and sat down on her loveseat. “So what more is there? What explanation do you have for me?” And you had better make it good, Clark, she begged silently.
Lois has had as much as she can take. It's time for some straight answers now, Clark.

“Lois, we weren’t together because of a mistake I made,” he said as he came over to sit down beside her. “Because of a stupid decision that I made without talking with you first. I would give anything to take it back, make it right, and last night you decided to give me that chance.”
Ahhh!!!! Finally!!!! Clark, why couldn't you have told her this several chapters ago?

“I should have just come clean with you first thing this morning.
You bet you should have, buster.

“I wasn’t sure what you wanted me to do.
Oh? So you thought that she didn't want to know the truth about her relationship with you? You thought that she'd rather be deceived than know the truth? Clark, you've got to stop your habitual lying where Lois is concerned.

She was still watching him, silently judging him. “Please, say something,” he begged her quietly.

“I’m still willing to give you a second chance, Clark. So here it is. Tell me everything.”
I'm glad she is asking Mr. Truth and Justice for the truth, the full truth, and nothing but the truth.

His mind kept repeating one word, over and over – please. It repeated like some strange chorus in the back of his mind. It became so loud, so insistent, that he finally spoke it. “Please.”
This is the first time I like him and feel for him in this chapter. (Okay, I approved of him when he told her he had broken up with her and that it had been a stupid mistake on his part.)

Hmmmm. I like seeing him grovelling. Bad Ann, I suppose. Ah, he'll never come and live in my closet. Well, that's okay. He can stay in Sue's closet and do what she asks him to, and then he can live with Lois and be sweet and honest with her.

“I forgive you, Clark.” Lois rubbed a hand gently over his cheek, trying to reassure him. She didn’t think she had ever seen him this frightened before, not even in the face of Kryptonite.

She was upset – she couldn’t lie to herself about that. It would be very easy to be angry with him, be stubborn and refuse to forgive him – she’d obviously done that very thing the first couple of times he had told her.

But there was one very big difference.

He hadn’t admitted he was wrong and asked her to forgive him before. And, after everything she had learned about herself and about Clark today, she *wanted* to forgive him.
Even though I'm still simmering and seething with a sort of residual fury, I approve of this. It's true that Clark has admitted his wrongdoing this time, and he never did that before. That makes a big difference. And he really is sorry, and he is very scared of losing her. And, importantly, Lois still loves him. We all know that there are so many things about him you must love. Yes, Lois loves him and wants him, so she must forgive him.

“You have to promise me, though, that from now on we make our decisions together, Clark. That’s what couples do. They discuss things and decide the best course – together.”

He nodded his head at her as the relief poured through his face. She stroked his cheek lightly again with her hand and cupped his face tenderly before continuing, “And you have to promise that you will never do something like that to me again. I don’t think my heart could take it.”

He shook his head as he got up to sit next to her. “Never. I’m never going to push you away again and I’m never going to let you go. I can’t.”
I'm glad she made him give her a couple of promises, but I wish she had made him promise that he wouldn't lie to her again, or just keep things from her "for her own good", or because he wasn't sure that she actually wanted to know about them.

He smiled softly at her before pulling her to him to kiss her. “I need you.” He kissed her again, more deeply this time.

When Lois pulled away to catch her breath she whispered, “I know. But you have to be able to let me go, too.”

Clark leaned away to look into her eyes. “What do you mean?”

Lois dropped her eyes, unable to meet his gaze. “I think you know what I mean.” She squeezed the hand that was still holding hers. “I love you too much to let you waste your life, Clark. If it turns out that my condition isn’t reversible – if I’m not going to make new memories...”
Aaaahh! Noooo!!!!

Clark cut her off with another kiss, and then he murmured against her lips, “No. Don’t say it.” He moved his lips down to her neck and kissed her softly, moving up to her ear. “You know I can’t do that. I can’t.”

“Clark, I don’t want...”

“No,” he said a little louder before he kissed her again. He drew from her lips long and forcefully, stealing her breath so she couldn’t say it. “No,” he murmured again as his lips trailed a path of kisses down her neck.
Ahhh!!! Finally I'm able to love Clark again. With or without her memories, Clark wants Lois! razz

When they decided to become intimate, he wanted it to be something special. The perfect moment. One that neither of them would...

...forget.
Okay, even I think that's a reason to wait, perhaps.

“Honey, wait. Please. You have no idea how much...”

“What?” she whispered hoarsely. She leaned back, her hands dropping from his shirt. “What did you just say?” Lois knew what he had just said – what he had just called her. The word had burned through her, leaving a warm liquid path in its wake. She wanted to hear him say it again.

“Wait,” he panted. “We should wait.”

“No, besides the ‘wait’, what else did you say?”

“I...” He was suffering from a serious loss of blood to his brain and she was going to grill him on his exact words? “Honey?”

“Again,” she beseeched him, settling herself in his lap. She ran her hands around his neck and pulled him to her. “Again, please.”

“Honey,” he said in a breathless groan.
Aaaah, so sweet.

“Yes, Clark...”

Clark tipped his head back and closed his eyes, trying to regain his focus. “What would you say if I asked if I could just hold you tonight?”

She laughed softly against his chest. “All night?” She squeezed against him with her thighs. “Is that what you really want?”

“Oh... I... For tonight, just for tonight.” He could almost die happy if she would just let him hold her in his arms tonight.

Lois leaned away from him and looked into his eyes. “You’re serious,” she said, her voice betraying her surprise.

“Yes, I am. Lois, if everything holds true, you’re going to wake up in the morning with no knowledge of what happened tonight – except for what you write in your journal. Every thought you’ve had today, every feeling you’ve felt... will be gone.” He reached up with one hand and brushed a couple of stray hairs from her eyes. “I want to hold you in my arms and have you tell me everything about your day today. Everything you thought about, dreamt about... every feeling you experienced. I want to hold on to those memories for you and keep them safe until you remember them again.”
Even I, the old cynic, find this very sweet. On the other hand, DJ, if Lois and Clark can't make love because Lois won't remember, then you'd better hurry up and give her back her memory, eh?

“I’m being serious,” she said, giving him a squeeze.

“I know,” Clark said softly, smiling at her. He easily lifted her up from his lap and set her down on the loveseat. Only one thing could make this night more extraordinary, more memorable than it already was. It was time. There were no more excuses – no more reasons to wait. Reaching inside his coat, he dropped down to one knee beneath her and brought out the ring box. “So am I.”

Lois’s breath caught as she watched him reach into the box and take out the ring – her ring. “Marry me, Lois. I want to spend my life with the woman who completes me, who has made me the man I am today. We’ve made so many wonderful memories together – enough to last a lifetime. Marry me.” Clark held his breath as he watched delicate tears spill from her eyes.

“Yes. Oh, yes, Clark.”
Oh, that's very, very sweet.

Clark closed his eyes and stroked her hair softly, memorizing everything about this moment. “I know you’re tired, but you still need to write in your journal.” He couldn’t let her fall asleep before she wrote her memories down. For one thing, she had asked him not to let that happen, and for another thing, he didn’t want her to forget. “Come on, I’ll carry you.”
I agree, she needs to write everything down.

I wasn't sure about why Clark was being called away - or rather, I'm not sure that I know why DJ and Sue decided that it was time to make Clark leave Lois for the night. Are you planning some nasty surprises for us, girls? Somehow I don't think Clark is coming back this night. So Lois will wake up in the morning with Clark's t-shirt and sleep shorts next to her. What will she make of that? And will she have finished writing things down in her journal before she was overwhelmed by sleep, so that she literally sank into oblivion?

Looking forward to the next chapter, DJ and Sue!

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
So with Lois slowly getting her memories back I thought I didn't have to do this anymore... so here is jojo pleading again:

grovel Please please don't make it end like the movie. PLEASE.... grovel

LOL, awesome chapter! I loved the interaction and I'm so glad that Lois listened this time and that Clark didn't screw it up. I hope that the Lois that wakes up tomorrow still feels the same way. laugh

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! simply superb upturn of events.. they are engaged!!! thumbsup

"Please, Lois.” He knelt down in front of her and took her hands in his. “Please forgive me. I can’t lose you. I can’t live without you.” He dropped his head, almost laying it in her lap. “I’m sorry,” he murmured.

He heard a gentle sigh escape her lips, and then, “I’m sorry, too.”

His heart constricted in his chest.
Yeah, my heart constricted too. Fortunately or unfortunately, my browser window was in such a position that the above line was the last line, and I debated for almost a minute whether to scroll down or not to determine if Lois forgave Clark. I thought to myself.. DJ couldn't be *that* evil (maybe)... wink :p

“I’ll be back as soon as I can.”
Yes, DJ be back with Part 18 ASAP laugh

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Hope you're enjoying your trip.

“Lois, why don’t you let me buy you some dinner?” Dan asked, flashing her one of those annoying smiles he had.
You ladies write him to be such a cad. I'm not saying he wasn't a cad in the show, but you girls accentuate it.

Clark had wanted to fly Lois home. It would have been so much faster. But she had insisted that she didn’t want to leave her Jeep again. She would need it for her doctor appointment in the morning.
Maybe I'm just practical this way, but I took Lois at her word. She wanted to drive back so she would have the car and she wanted to wait to talk because it was too important to multitask. I didn't see it as a quiet way of making him suffer.

She shook her head. “But since you haven’t been honest with me, how am I supposed to believe you now?”

Clark reached into his inside coat pocket. “You don’t have to believe me. I had hoped you would. But maybe you’ll believe yourself.” He handed her the folded up, wrinkled note and sat down beside her.
Very well-written. He wants to make the right choices and he wants her trust. He just tried second-guessing her, instead of being true to himself or even true to her. He wants to give her what he thinks she wants, but he can't figure out what he wants. So much better to lay all the cards on the table, as he does here.

She was still watching him, silently judging him. “Please, say something,” he begged her quietly.

“I’m still willing to give you a second chance, Clark. So here it is. Tell me everything.”
And that's just the problem. Every little thing he does, he feels like he's being judged for. That's enough to give any guy a complex. Under that kind of stress, it's easy to make mistakes.

He nodded his head at her as the relief poured through his face. She stroked his cheek lightly again with her hand and cupped his face tenderly before continuing, “And you have to promise that you will never do something like that to me again. I don’t think my heart could take it.”

He shook his head as he got up to sit next to her. “Never. I’m never going to push you away again and I’m never going to let you go. I can’t.”
I feel like you're being very true to character here. Well done.

When Lois pulled away to catch her breath she whispered, “I know. But you have to be able to let me go, too.”

Clark leaned away to look into her eyes. “What do you mean?”

Lois dropped her eyes, unable to meet his gaze. “I think you know what I mean.” She squeezed the hand that was still holding hers. “I love you too much to let you waste your life, Clark. If it turns out that my condition isn’t reversible – if I’m not going to make new memories...”
And she's starting to do the same thing to him that he did to her. She's making decisions for the both of them. Good thing she listens to reason better.

“How did we ever meet?”

Clark smiled and tried to lighten the mood. “I blame Perry.”
I didn't quite understand this exchange. Is she saying they are so different that it's surprising that they met. Because she obviously remembers that far back. Anyway, it sounded a bit wierd to me. Either that, or I'm not as smart as the rest of your readers. dizzy

She took it from him and realized it was his t-shirt and sleep shorts.
Not his normal storage area, but it will do. As long as Ann isn't right. It just wouldn't do to wake up with little or no memory, but a man's outfit beside her.

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Lois wasn’t going to fall asleep. But she couldn’t bring herself to get up either. It was so amazingly comfortable to lie here in Clark’s arms. Lois had changed into some flannel pajamas and Clark had made a quick trip home while Lois changed clothes. When she opened her bedroom door, he had been waiting for her in a pair of sleep shorts and a cotton t-shirt. She didn’t think he could have looked sexier.
Hope she didn't take the medicine. eek

Clark was bending down to retrieve the pen when he heard a sound.

No, not now. Not tonight.

Lois noticed Clark perk up, like he was listening to something – and soon, she heard it too. She sat up a little straighter and wiped the sleep from her eyes. “Clark, are those police sirens?”

He sighed softly. “Yes.”

She looked at him inquisitively. “Well, aren’t you gonna...” She made a flying motion with her hand.
mad Not now!

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, I'm back!

I'm so glad you all enjoyed this part!

And Jen, thanks for the cute fdk thread title - you actually teared up in a public place? <g> Hee hee. I'm sorry you've had a bad weekend... um... I like to write (and ride) roller coasters... Let's just leave it at that. <g> I think at this point we have about another 5 parts tops. I think it should be done around part 22.

Ha ha ha! Lara, you kill me - and no, it's not like you contributed and posted any of those type of posters yourself... heavens no. <g>

YOU were defending DAN? WOW! <Houston this is mission control...I'd like to report mission accomplished and we are coming home...> <g>

I'm so totally squeaking over the fact that we made you cry. If there are tears, then I know it was good. <g>

Will you stop it with the "interruptus" already? sheesh!!!
Soooorrry. I thought this one wasn't so bad myself - I mean at least we didn't interrupt the make-out session or proposal. <g> Thanks for all the fdk Lara!

Hi Jessi! A puddle of WAFF-induced goo - woohoo! Glad you liked all the b-plot action and the proposal. Hope you had fun in WAFF-heaven. Hang on to that waffy feeling. wink

Hi Nancy! Thank you for the fdk!

Hi Ann! Thanks for all that delicious fdk! I thought you just might warm back up to Clark in this part. And it looks like you did, it took a little bit to get there, but...

This is the first time I like him and feel for him in this chapter.

Hmmmm. I like seeing him grovelling

Even though I'm still simmering and seething with a sort of residual fury, I approve of this. It's true that Clark has admitted his wrongdoing this time, and he never did that before. That makes a big difference.

Ahhh!!! Finally I'm able to love Clark again. With or without her memories, Clark wants Lois!
YAY!!! <g>

Your comments about "Bare is beautiful" were cute. <g> I'm glad you agreed with Clark's reason to wait. And I'm glad you thought the proposal was sweet. I guess Sue and I have made you cynical reader, you're always so suspicious of us... I'm just not sure why... wink Thanks for all that lovely fdk Ann!

Hi Jojo!!! Hahaha! Begging!Jojo is back! <g> I've missed her. wink Thanks for the fdk! It would be so nice if she woke up tomorrow like that, wouldn't it?....

Hi AnKS! Glad you enjoyed that. LOL at your browser stopping at such an inopportune point in the story. Made me laugh just a little that you hated to scroll down... see I can be good sometimes. <g> And yes, I will be back with part 18 as soon as I can - however it's in the middle of rewrites thanks to some lovely fdk and suggestions from Sue... so it will still be a bit. Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Elisabeth! I did enjoy my little trip. Thanks! I know - we are so mean to Dan, aren't we? Who knows, maybe he'll get a chance to redeem himself later???

I think you're right. I think Lois really did want her Jeep and really wanted to talk in a quiet comfortable place... I don't think she was doing that to be mean...

Yes, I totally agree... with the kind of stress Clark is under not to screw things up, it can be easy to make mistakes - hard to see the forest for the trees. <g>

Thanks for the compliment on writing the characters so well.

The line about "How did we ever meet?" was supposed to be one of those (pardon the expression) "schmoopy" little lines... you know the ones... when you are dating and you are kind of overwhelmed that you found this special someone and how easily you might not have found them? Lois is kind of overcome here by the moment and the proposal and everything... and then Clark tries to lighten to mood a little (like he did so often in the series) by saying "I blame Perry" - Perry was the one who introduced them and then made them partners. <g> Sorry for any confusion over that line... <sigh> maybe I was one of the few girls who said "schmoopy" stuff like that...

Thanks for the fdk!!!

Hi Maria! You hope she *didn't* take her medicine? Hmmm, now why would you be hoping that? I wonder? It does seem to be helping her memory... Hee hee - thanks for the fdk!

Thanks again everyone! I loved all the comments!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
The line about "How did we ever meet?" was supposed to be one of those (pardon the expression) "schmoopy" little lines... you know the ones... when you are dating and you are kind of overwhelmed that you found this special someone and how easily you might not have found them?
Now that you say that, it's like... Of course, that's what Lois meant by it. You just have to hear the right tone-of-voice.

Elisabeth
who is purportedly writing right now
Feedback is writing. Isn't it?

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Oh, DJ, this chapter was just utterly, completely, fantastically gorgeous and touching. I really love it.

Now I hope Lois gets it all down in her journal before she falls asleep!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Columnist
Columnist
This was just fantastic!

I'm so glad that their talk went well. I also hope that she gets everything down in her journal.

Looking forward to the next part!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
More fdk! Yippee!

Oh good, glad it made more sense after that Elizabeth. <g> Thanks!

Hi Lisa! Thank you! Oooooh, look at all those pretty adjectives. <g> I'm so glad you loved it.

Hi Symbolic! Thanks. I'm sure she'll try her best to get everything down in her journal...

Thanks again everyone for all the fdk!

I've got parts 18 and 19 both written. 18 has made it's way to Sue a couple of times, and back... it's on it's way once more. <g> It was definitely worth the trips - I think (you'll understand what I mean later...) And I'm also sending 19 to her to play with.

I'm not sure when I'll post again - hopefully by Thursday at the latest. We'll see.

-- DJ

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Aww, that was so sweet!! I love it! I feel like I haven't had my fix of this story in forever. I totally flipped out when I say it posted. Can't wait for more.

It was definitely worth the trips - I think (you'll understand what I mean later...) And I'm also sending 19 to her to play with.
Hmm, I hope I know what you mean. wink

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi, DJ! drool I hope the emergency doesn't take long and he can be back soon.

I'm not sure when I'll post again - hopefully by Thursday at the latest. We'll see.
By the way... <ahem>... today is Thursday. Some new part? laugh

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Jackie! Thanks so much for the fdk! You can look for part 18 sometime today. I'm checking one last small change with Sue and then it will be posted.

And yes, I think you know what I mean. <g> Look for a special note at the bottom of part 18.

Hi Andreia!!! <<<hugs>>> I've missed you and Jackie both!!!! I'm so glad you're still enjoying the story and loved part 17 so much. Thank you for all the time you put into that detailed fdk - I LOVED it!!!

DJ, this is... perfect! It's so beautiful and touching I've no words to describe it. [Notworthy] I thought I couldn't melt some more, but I was wrong. - I'm tearing up in a public place too. -
Yay!!! Oh thank you! That makes my day. <g>

Yes, I was bad, I'm sorry - I didn't post yesterday. Still had some revisions that Sue and I were working on. <g>

Look for part 18 sometime today!!! I'll get it posted just as soon as possible!

Thanks again everyone!!!

-- DJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Look for part 18 sometime today!!!
Weeeeeeee!!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you for all the time you put into that detailed fdk
Boy, I didn't look at my FDK after it was posted. laugh laugh

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard