Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
In which Lois talks about trust, CJ ponders the nature of disguise, and Tessa talks some more about Toni Taylor... Oh, and the plot advances, albeit just a little. smile

Chris

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Tessa... and poor CJ, forced to skulk around in the dark! razz Not that it's a surprise, of course. And at least they have an eye witness, but I don't think her testimony is gonna be enough to nail Luthor to the wall. Still, it's another step along the way!

Hurry up and post more -- I keep worrying that CJ's powers are going to give out at a very awkward moment goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

Another excellent part! hyper

I'm thoroughly enjoying this and look forward to reading more.

Tricia cool

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Sorry to come in late on this.

So, Lex killed Toni, himself. Not completely surprising, actually.

But now, CJ has made a promise, and I think he won't allow himself to weasel out of it with word games, so I wonder what he's going to do.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Chris, you're building the evidence against Luthor really well. Lois and CJ should have a good case against him so Tessa's statement is a beginning, but not enough yet.

This is fascinating.

gerry

Features Writer
Features Writer
Chris,
good segment
I too feel for Tessa-
don't take too long to get Lex or Tessa won't believe Superman will keep his promise to her
more soon please
merry

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Chris, I really must apologise for getting so far behind with this one. I will try to catch up, or maybe - since I'm now so far behind - wait until it's finished.

But I did just want you to know that I'm still hanging on in there <g> and it's not because I've grown tired of the story that's been keeping me from commenting.

Stupid RL. grumble

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
she thought she could hear the scrabbling and squeaking of a family of rats.
Anyone we know? goofy

I continue to be amazed at your ability to breathe life into OCs and other secondary characters. I loved Bibbo. Tessa was great.

And they had an honest conversation *again*. You're scary, woman! Wendy and the other members of AA (Angst Anonymous) will ride you out of town on a rail if you aren't careful. goofy

You gave us a great glimpse into CJ's mind with his struggle at making a deliberate appearance. Go ahead, CJ. Jump. The water's just fine. smile

So... Tessa gives CJ some excellent clues. Lois will be crowing that her idea worked. Time for some more great investigative partnership, I think. smile

MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Well, it's Monday, so that surely means that it is time for me to catch up on my 'correspondence' and then post the next part...

Pam: I'd love to tell you that you are right on all counts, but that would ruin the story!

Maria: Mrs Cox was one of the people (the other being Jules Johnson) about whom Lois and CJ could find no recent information. They know they existed, but they couldn't find any current information about them; they were / are wondering whether or not they were dead.

A trip to Bolivia, eh? Now why would they want to go there? (Coming up soon.)

Nan: I'll leave it up to you to decide if CJ is a weasle or not. wink

Gerry: you're right. They need more evidence. Will they get it? huh

LabRat: no problem. Hey, I never seem to read anything so I can't talk.

Hazel:
And they had an honest conversation *again*. You're scary, woman! Wendy and the other members of AA (Angst Anonymous) will ride you out of town on a rail if you aren't careful.
This, actually, is one of the areas about which I feel least secure with regard to the story. There really is remarkably little relationship angst in it, so I hope I'm being scary in a good way here!

It's also one reason why I end up thinking about this in terms of a A-plot driven story. What problems CJ and Lois have mostly seem to stem from that.

You gave us a great glimpse into CJ's mind with his struggle at making a deliberate appearance. Go ahead, CJ. Jump. The water's just fine.
You tell him Hazel. He needs a lot more convincing!

Tricia, Merry: thanks for posting too.

Chris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard