Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Okay that title probably would have been best for the last chapter but hey... work with me here.

I'm a bit scared for Lois though... cause on that list you had her make:

7. Milk is fine - for another three or four days - but make a note when you go to pick up a new carton to get some fish food, too.
She didn't put a day that it went bad. So like in 5 days she is going to see "the milk is fine for another three or four days" and go drink it! Ahhh!! Poor Lois. frown

Haha, no but seriously. I have been very bad about FDK on this one so far but I am loving it and the job you ladies are doing on it. I'm glad Lois is starting to get her memories back. It soothes my need for a different ending than the movie. thumbsup

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So glad there's another part to read!! [Linked Image]

He was sorely tempted to fly in there and take the journal – not to keep it - just long enough to make some alterations to it.
That's even worse than breaking up for her protection. Clark, if you ever did something like that, she would find a way of killing you. Most definitely.

He was going to have a difficult time getting to sleep tonight.
Ah! You deserve to spend all night staring at your ceiling, Clark!!

She could have died right then and there from the way he looked in his all black ensemble.
He looked so absolutely amazing in that scene. OMG! You know... If dying feels like you're going a little weak and like you're not getting enough air - well, I think I'm dying a little here. hehehe! wink

“If the earth opened up at my feet, I wouldn’t move until I’d said this.”
That's just the most ridiculously romantic thing I've ever heard. I rewind and watch that again over and over and over and never get tired of it. And then I remember he's not real and it's a TV show. Depressing. wink

I like how you guys have made it so she thinks he's going to reveal his secret when in fact he's about to propose to her. It's nice to have her POV in this. And I love the part where she figures out he's not about to tell her he's Superman. hehehe! Really, really good!!

It was going to be a long day.
Clark, sometime you're going to need to realize that you brought this on yourself...

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to get ready for my doctor’s appointment.” She began to slowly shut the door between them as she continued, “And I still need to tidy up my house before I come in to work since Dan is coming by tonight.”
...and that is about as close to killing the guy as you can get. I wish she hadn't interrupted his apology - I'm curious to know what we was going to say exactly.

Was Scardino low enough to take advantage of the situation?
As much as I hate the guy, I'm pretty sure he's not going to turn out to be such a scumbag.

He had wanted the opportunity to be “available” during that time frame, so that maybe he could swing by and check on things... okay, spy on them. He shook his head at himself.
Tsk, tsk! What right do you have of doing that? If you won't be with her, you have no right dictating who she can and can't be with. Just admit you want her and run right back to her, apologize and make up. It's not going to work any other way and you totally know it!

Then an idea hit him that brought a slow smile to his face. Maybe he could convince Lois to cancel her dinner and interview Dr. Klein with him instead.
Ooooh.. Don't you think she might accuse you of scheduling it then on purpose? Yeah, I can totally see that. smile

Great part, girls! smile Loved it.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hello ladies! I normally wouldn't reply to your fdk so soon, but I was on here replying to fdk for 'Sick Day', so I thought I might as well. <g>

<DJ shakes her head> Jojo I was laughing at work over that one. You haven't even seen her list yet for the next day. Maybe she changes item 7 to say tomorrow it's time to throw the milk out. <g> I'm glad you are enjoying the story. I was missing you - don't think you can get away with thinking you're hiding. You're not. <g> You're missed.

Hi Lara! Glad to know you felt the same way Sue did when I wrote that part about him wanting to *borrow* the journal. Sue was yelling at him over that. goofy But you have to admit... wouldn't the thought at least "cross your mind"?

Glad you enjoyed reading the proposal from Lois's POV. I always wondered just what she was thinking during that scene - was she expecting him to admit he was Superman? If so, wouldn't his proposal have totally caught her off guard?

Scumbag? Dan? Poor Dan... laugh Heh - we'll see, after all, Sue is writing this with me. <g>

Thanks for the comments and glad you're enjoying it!!!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Scumbag? Dan? Poor Dan... laugh Heh - we'll see, after all, Sue is writing this with me. <g>
hehe - I said I didn't think he was a scumbag. But I wouldn't mind if you prove me wrong. I hate the guy... I actually wrote a fic for the simple pleasure of torturing him just a little bit! And boy did it feel good! wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
Columnist
Not much of a Dan fan either, but in this case I'll make an exception. Clark deserves everything Lois is throwing at him, and more.

But I still can't help but hope that maybe she'll give him a little break soon!

I am loving this story and can't wait to read more!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Ok, so as much as I HATE Dan, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned how I find him icky wink , Clark totally deserves to have Lois throw him in his face. Great part!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Lois fainted. Hmmm. Why?

“You can tell me what kind of wine it is that she likes. See ya around, Kent.”
Watch the smug tone, Scardino. This isn't over yet.

Nice chapter, DJ. smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! grumble

“Metropolis Prison.” A flash of inspiration had hit her back inside Dr. Peterson’s office. She was willing to bet that there was at least one other person besides Dan or Dr. Klein that had information about Project Nirvana. And at least with him she knew she didn’t need an appointment.

It was just a matter of getting him to talk.
Bill Church jr?

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Then an idea hit him that brought a slow smile to his face. Maybe he could convince Lois to cancel her dinner and interview Dr. Klein with him instead.
Hope so.

I also don't much like Dan, but have you ever noticed how adorable his smile is?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'm so, so sorry, DJ, but I have no time to write any extensive comments right now. But I'm reading and enjoying the story. I'm so glad to see Lois apaprently regaining her memory little by little. But like Lisa, I'm worried about the fact that Lois fainted. (I'd love to assume it's because she is pregnant, but alas, I think not.... frown )

I'm also worried about the fact that she had to wait so long for that cab. Can we be altogether sure that it's a legitimate cab and a legitimate, non-criminal driver?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He was sorely tempted to fly in there and take the journal – not to keep it - just long enough to make some alterations to it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's even worse than breaking up for her protection. Clark, if you ever did something like that, she would find a way of killing you. Most definitely.
And if Lois hadn't done that, Lara, Clark and DJ, I would have! I promise!!! dizzy

Looking forward to more, DJ!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh. More yummy fdk.

Yes, I know you didn't "call" him a scumbag, Lara. I just couldn't help myself since that name was mentioned. Hee hee...

Symbolicangel - I love the comments from people saying they aren't Dan fans, but willing to make an exception in this case because Clark deserves it. Hee hee. Uh, come talk to me again after the next couple of chapters. <g>

Thanks Jackie! Another person willing to endure Dan for a little bit (that's good, since he's hanging around for a bit).

Hi Lisa! Now why are you concerned about Lois fainting? She did faint in the very first part, after all -- remember? When Clark caught her? wink Yes, Dan is a smug little character isn't he? But then we all wouldn't hate him so much if he wasn't. <g>

Hi there Maria! "Bill Church Jr.?" Hmm, good guess, I guess you'll have to wait and find out. wink Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Nancy!

I also don't much like Dan, but have you ever noticed how adorable his smile is?
Ha ha! That's so funny that you should say that. I believe Lois mentions something about that smile a couple of parts from now. <g>

Hi there Ann!

Ha ha ha! I had to laugh at your "pregnant" comment. Uh, no - no chance of that happening. This story doesn't take place early in the 3rd season - just after the proposal - no chance of pregnancy. laugh

But as far as your concern over the fainting thing...

Err...

Didn't you say something about being worried about the cab driver? wink Hmm, all this concern...

Okay, moving on... I loved your reaction/comments to Clark thinking about taking her journal. laugh But give Clark credit - he didn't do it - at least not yet - but you can't blame him for "thinking" it. <g>

And yes, the "with you" was a little harsh. But poor Lois, waking up each morning with missing memory and discovering in the span of a few pages in her journal that Clark proposed to her and then broke up with her. It's got to be a little infuriating. <g>

Thank you so much - all of you - I enjoyed every single comment!!!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
YES another part finally! It was worth the wait so I wont complain <g>.
Im loving the Clark torture please keep it coming (for now at least) and Im glad im not alone when it comes to Dan in this story, cant wait to see how that turns out.
The random fainting has peaked my curiosity, cant help but wonder what you have under those evil little sleeves yours.

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I keep logging on the site in hopes to catch the next part. So where is it? goofy thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Columnist
Columnist
Sorry I had to catch up with 5 parts (sometimes real life is a mess). blush

I really loved every single one. They are funny, interesting and romantic. Great work ladies. smile1

Oh I hope Lois is not going to ask the one person I can't stand. Lex.

Can't wait for the next parts.

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
He was sorely tempted to fly in there and take the journal – not to keep it - just long enough to make some alterations to it. Why had he agreed to tell her? Now she was upset and she was going to wake up and start each day, upset.
Hmmm... I probably wouldn't be tempted to steel it, but I sure as heck would be tempted to read it and come up with a GOOD defense.

I loved Lois's dream. Nicely done, ladies.

Maybe it was time he learned.
Lois isn't at her best here, either. She started out trying to do well on a story. No prob. But now she's dating Dan out of spite for Clark. Not so good.

And I never thought Dan was so bad. His heart was in the right place. He just had the opposite of all of Clark's hangups.

Now they're both being manipulative. Grow up, you two!

I'm enjoying this so much. James has been printing them out so I can keep up to date even when I don't have time to log in. Then he and I talk amongst ourselves. We only do this for a handful of stories, including yours.

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Ambar! Glad you are enjoying the Clark torture... err... dizzy <g> Evil little sleeves? Sue, are your sleeves evil? wink Thanks Ambar!

AnKS! Hi there. Hopefully it will be posted by tomorrow. We'll see. It's being edited at the moment - Sue has it. <g>

Hi Tahu! So glad to hear from you. Thanks for the fdk.

Hello Elisabeth. I was just tickled to death to hear that James was printing this story out for you to read and you two were 'discussing' it. WOW! I'm flattered! Thanks. Oh, and you know, just between you and me, I didn't think Dan was such a bad guy either <DJ ducks from the rotten fruit being hurled at her> In fact, a little idea for another story has been percolating around in my brain - but that's all I'll say about that. <g>

Glad everyone is still enjoying the story and thank you for all the comments!!!

-- DJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Still reading, not enough time to do much else(which is why you don't have anything knew in your mailbox...)

Elisabeth and I are really enjoying this story.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard