Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
May Newsletter Poll Question: HG Wells had Lois & Clark travel back in time. If you could choose the year when would you send our couple back to?
A. When Jonathan & Martha met
B. Lex showed up in Metropolis
C. Lois' start at the Planet
D. Perry's first story
E. Clark's college years
F. Other

What are your recommendations for fics that had Lois & Clark traveling to another time? It doesn't matter if it is the past or future. We are looking for those time-traveling fics that blow your mind. Thank you.

I am posting this late, so you have until 4/30/24 at noon EST to send in your recommendations and answers.

A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
I believe I answered the poll on discord but for a recommendation:

I just recently read "In a Better Place" by CC Aiken. I really enjoyed following early Lois and Clark, completely thrown out of their element while still just getting to know each other. The original characters are a lot of fun too and really interesting without taking away from our main couple.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Perry's first story would be very interesting to read about.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
B. Lex showed up in Metropolis. Maybe they can expose him before Lois gets involved with him.

My recommendations are:
"There's No Place Like Home by ML Thompson". Lois and Clark (married and parents of a girl) go back into the past and accidentally change it. When they return to the present, their daughter disappeared. They have to figure out what they changed and how to fix things.

"The Time Traveler’s Wife by ML Thompson". Alt-Clark goes back in time to save Lois.

I love time travel stories. I hope there are more recommendations that I still haven't read.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The Perry's first story gave me an idea, which like all of them I'll never write. A just starting out Perry working with a just starting out Tony Vincenzo.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard