Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#299749 04/19/24 01:40 AM
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Story is here: https://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php/topics/299748/an-icy-reception-1-1#Post299748

Comments, questions, and criticisms go here. :3

I hope yall enjoy!

~•~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
This is an interesting and evil twist. I believe you already did put Lois and Clark in the ice age before. And this is a parallel world, so our LnC and ice age LnC will meet? jawdrop

Could we persuade you to continue this? angel-devil

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
B
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
B
Oh my this is ahilarious twist. So we have Clark, Lois, Jimmy, Lex and some scientists, stuck in the ice age world. Hrm, how long will it take for the rest of the crew to find out Clark=Superman to get the surviving on track? I'm sure Clark will rather reveal himself than letting anyone die so that's only a matter of time. And how frustrating it will be for dear Lex that he has to rely on Superman for his an dhis crew's survival, oh Tempus would love the irony, wouldn't he?

And then, that OTHER twist. Ahh! So we are in the world of cave!Lois and Kal. I assume "the beast" is the reindeer from earlier. Now you absolutetely MUST write the sequel where the two LnC sets meet, since I'm sure Kal will discover something else than fruit out there... Pretty please?

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard