Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
After Lois' neighbours vanish, she and Clark go undercover as a married couple to investigate. While being forced to work on their own relationship, they stumble into a plan to flood the Earth, the perpetrator kidnapping couples from the marriage institute.

-Favourite quote
-Favourite scene
-Plot bunnies to release
-Fanfic recommendations

Next episode will be on April 13th, 2024.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Quote:

LOIS: You can fly. I can stay mad. It’s a gift.

CLARK: Lois is making a mountain out of a mole hill (him breaking up with her).
MARTHA: I’m afraid I have to go with Lois on this.
JONATHAN: I have to go with your mother.
CLARK: You guess are my parents. You're supposed to side with me.

CLARK: You’re saying I should go crawling back on my hands and knees.
MARTHA: No, honey, fly back. It’s faster.

Details:

Minute 35:33: Establishing shot of Lois’s apartment building. It looks like a two story building.

Clark is kinda sorta stalking Lois after she dumped him for her own good.
Lois tells Clark that he broke her heart and she needs time.
Lois suggests they take a break form discussing marriage. Too much pressure while adjusting to the rest. Clark replies It’s his love that makes it forever.

Perry sends Lois and Clark to the Larry Smiley retreat. He asks them if there’s anything speaking against it, given they are being all professional. They object, Perry ignores it. It feels a lot like Perry intentionally sets them up with couple’s therapy.

Lois’s neighbors, Arnold and Michele Sitkowitz get kidnapped.
Larry Smiley: Institute of Love and Commitment. (Lois makes it “Love and Dependence”).

Martha and Jonathan visit Metropolis. Martha brings food every time she visits.

Lois uses “vision gizmo” for the first time. Clark doesn’t like it because he thinks it sounds cool.

Lois has to dress in Clark’s clothes. She does look cute.

Clark sleeps on a chair. Clark mentions that the bed is very large, implying they could share. Lois mentions that It’s business not pleasure.

Clark falls onto Lois when he is woken up from floating accidentally over her.

LOIS: I put up with you for the same reason you put up with me. Because I’m completely in love with you.
CLARK: And I love you.
LOIS: Did we just make up?
CLARK: I think so.
Then there’s a lot of smooching going.

Plot bunnies:

Lois and Superman quarrel in public. Superman closes with “Women. Earth women.” The whole thing is rather conspicuous. And why would Clark say “earth women” as if he had a point of reference with Kryptonian women. And what if someone had observed this interaction?

Superman is holding onto the lightning rod Lois and Jimmy are tied up against when lightning strikes. They should have gotten powers from it.

Given how hot and heavy Lois and Clark were going at it in Larry’s back room, It’s surprising they separated easily at the end of the episode. Wouldn’t a) Lois want to write up the story and b) there should be more necking.

Lois and Clark and up in a nice cozy cabin. With a nice, not too big bed they can share.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard