J
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Hello, FoLCs! wave

πŸŽ‰ VOTING IS OPEN! πŸŽ‰

πŸ—³οΈ Cast your ballot using the Voting Form here. πŸ—³οΈ

Voting will run for TWO weeks, and will close promptly on Sunday, April 14th 23:59 UTC.

Here’s a quick link to the Nominee Short List, which has links to all the nominated stories. BUT don’t worry if you haven’t read them all. Partial ballots are accepted! (And you’d be surprised how many of those Micro and Super-Shorts you can get through in just 5-10 minutes at a time!)

Keep your eyes on this forum for a poll to determine ceremony time, more information about the ceremony itself (how to access it and how you can join in!), and reminders about that clock timing when voting closes!

Thanks for taking the time to honor our fabulous authors!

Cast your votes now!

wildguy wildguy wildguy

Have a question? Ask it here! Or you can PM any of the K-Com members or reach out on Discord too! You can also send an email to us here: Kcom@kerthawards.com

In order to help you find all things Kerth for this year, we’ve created a TOC for all the πŸ†TOC Kerth Award PostsπŸ†.

The Kerth Committee
(KSaraSara, Darth Michael, lovetvfan, and JadedEvie)

J
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Only 4 more days of KERTH Voting!

Thanks for taking the time to honor our fabulous authors! clap

Cast your votes now!

J
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
J
KERTH Voting closes in ONE DAY!

Thanks to everyone who's voted so far, and to everyone who will get their vote in today (prior to Sunday, April 14th 23:59 UTC.)!
It's been a great, energized year for the Kerths, and we're so excited to celebrate all our fabulous writers and artists this year!
hyper hyper hyper

S
Blogger
Blogger
S
I went to place my votes on the 14th, but procrastinating and life got in the way. Also side note for next year--check the time zone. I saw the time, but silly me didn't notice the time zone until I went to submit my votes. I love that there's still an interest after so many years. Congrats to the nominees and soon to be winners. Next year, I'll try to start earlier so oddball things like this don't trip me up. smile

Sarah

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by sarahj
I went to place my votes on the 14th, but procrastinating and life got in the way. Also side note for next year--check the time zone. I saw the time, but silly me didn't notice the time zone until I went to submit my votes. I love that there's still an interest after so many years. Congrats to the nominees and soon to be winners. Next year, I'll try to start earlier so oddball things like this don't trip me up. smile

Sarah
*yay* Sarah! The more the merrier!

If you are also on Discord (see link in my sigi), I'm sure we will once again have constant pestering gentle reminders on how many hours are left till voting closes.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard