Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#298713 01/07/24 09:49 PM
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
3rd in ‘Come Home' series, 1x04 rewrite. The ripple effect continues. As Tal gets used to being part of a family, more is learned about the Stranger and the reality he had escaped. Meanwhile, the twins begin to really learn what it means to be part kryptonian.

Ch 1: Abuzz
Ch 2: Need to Know
Ch 3: Protective

Come Home
Embrace

Hope you all enjoy ^_^

Last edited by Blueowl; 02/08/24 10:20 PM.
Freelance Reporter
Online Content
Freelance Reporter
Poor Irons, it must be sad to lose your family like that.

I like that Tal is integrating into his new family, he suffered a lot in his childhood and now he will be a teacher for his nephews. Brilliant.

And they fired the coach... he deserved it. I like how the twins are maturing, they are assimilating what it means to be Superman's children. I would love for Jon to have powers, could it be?

Thank you so much for shsring this history.

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by CarolD
Poor Irons, it must be sad to lose your family like that.

I like that Tal is integrating into his new family, he suffered a lot in his childhood and now he will be a teacher for his nephews. Brilliant.

And they fired the coach... he deserved it. I like how the twins are maturing, they are assimilating what it means to be Superman's children. I would love for Jon to have powers, could it be?

Thank you so much for shsring this history.

Thanks!

Yeah, I like Irons on the show and will slowly integrate him into this story as time goes on.

As for Tal, he's definitely my favorite non-Kent laugh. And I have plans for the twins cool

I'll post the rest soon smile

(I totally forgot that I hadn't posted the whole story yet!)

Freelance Reporter
Online Content
Freelance Reporter
I like the idea of ​​Superman having someone to back him up... Sam had to realize that Lois wasn't bad and I loved that Tal made it known that, because she helped give Superman a positive reception, he didn't invade to the earth.

I'd love to know what Clark and Tal said in the interview...I need to know. confused

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by CarolD
I like the idea of ​​Superman having someone to back him up... Sam had to realize that Lois wasn't bad and I loved that Tal made it known that, because she helped give Superman a positive reception, he didn't invade to the earth.

I'd love to know what Clark and Tal said in the interview...I need to know. confused

Thanks ^_^ Me too. I think Lois' hand in shaping the public's reception of Superman is something that's often overlooked. As for what was said in the interview, that is revealed in the next part smile

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard