Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#299644 04/05/24 03:02 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thing is here: https://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php/topics/299643/newcomers-1-1#Post299643

Comments can go here.

I've had a fraction of an idea kicking around for a while now. After binging a bunch of YouTube videos, another fragment of an idea came to mind and I decided to try splicing them. The result is not quite a whole story yet, but when has that ever been an impediment? Anyway, happy Ficlet Friday. smile

~•~
A
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A
Wait... What?!
What, what, what?
I have so many questions.
Starting with - there will be more of this, right?

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
This is awesome. Clark's son is Cat's roommate. How did that happen?

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Love this!
But yes...so many questions.....

B
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
B
Uh, that was ah...huh?
So, Clark's son (form the future) is somehow Cat Grant's roommate...apparnetly HGW messed up somehow. He showed her off his powers. And, he is, for some reason, deaf-mute. Hrm...so many questions indeed...

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!
despite the years of diligent study and hard work, nothing in his resume had been quite good enough for Perry White.
He really should have taken that internship at the Gotham Gazette.
CLARK: I didn’t want to wear hotpants to work.

and that had come thanks to a gorgeous woman who’d turned out to be none other than award-winning journalist Lois Lane.
And she got the personality to match, too! She leaves it at home, in her closet, but still, she does have the personality to match.

Somehow, this was the beginning of his entire future.
Yes, here’s where he’ll make lifelong enemies, like Lex or Tempus.

“I thought you said working here would be a bad idea,” she said slowly, knocking her fists together and gesturing around her face.

Clark blinked in confusion. “What?”
confused help

Her eyes widened, and she lowered her hands. “Oh! Sorry, I, uh, thought you were someone else.”
/squints/ is this the story with Future Boy you mentioned on Discord? It’s early in the morning, things are still slow. Oh, wait, that’s the cougar story!

“I see.” She grinned. “Well, welcome to Metropolis…Clark. I have a hunch things are going to get very…exciting.” She swished away, leaving him feeling confused and somehow uneasy.
What I get for somehow having missed/skipped this one. Now I got all those spoilery fragments in my brain.

Lois soon appeared by his elbow, her eyes following his stare. “Watch out for the local wildlife,” she muttered.
evil

. I’m surprised she didn’t offer you the ‘Grand Tour’.”
Okay, did you intentionally not use “Grant” here?

“Must be that ‘innocent small town’ thing you’ve got going on; maybe it’s contagious.”
Nah, it’s because she’s /points at previously mentioned spoilers/

It would certainly explain how she had immediately known he wasn’t from Metropolis…
Yes. Either that or the pointy ears gave him away.

His eyes lit up when he saw her, and he grinned and pulled her into a tight hug. In the following flurry of hand-motions, Cat barely caught the word for “Sale”.
confused

“What?”

Her roommate paused, then grabbed a pen and notepad from the counter.
Ohhhhhhhhh… so, babbling sign language is hard to grasp?

“The store had some kind of secret sale going on! There weren’t any signs for it, but I got all this for under $100!!!”
Considering… rotflol “sale”… yeah.

He waved proudly at the fifty-dollars-worth of groceries on the table.
laugh

“I saw…” How did that sign go, again?
Wavy hand motion, starting right and curving upwards.

“I saw your father today.”
Good thing he explained to her that seducing papa isn’t considered proper etiquette where he’s from. Also, this would have been quite the surprise.

though she recognized one from the first day they’d met: something like an H, a W, and a pocket-watch.
Oh my boy.

Very queenly start clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard