Print Thread
#299655 04/07/24 08:05 PM
P
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
P
Hello!
I am looking for a fic set in an alt-universe where Lois finds a way for Superman to have a secret identity as a blind person. He had already created a pen name, I think with the last name Lane...
Here are a few random things I remember about the story: He is not comfortable with pretending until he meets a blind dog Lois found who (I think) was going to be put to sleep bc it was blind. I want to say the dog's name was Laki?? Lois introduces him as her husband to a co-worker at the planet. The person gives him a braille copy of the Daily Planet and he notes that aquifer is misspelled.
I'm sorry there isn't more to go on. I've spent an insane amount of time on lcfanfic trying to find this story with no success. Hopefully, this rings a bell with someone and they can point me in the right direction.
Thanks!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
OMG I remember that one! Sadly, I do not remember the title, but it was set in the Alt Universe from the show. It's definitely in the archives somewhere.

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome to the Boards, PurpleZebra!

It does sound like something I might have read once. Sadly, the archive search wasn't much help. I also re-posted your question on the LnC Discord in the hopes our FoLC community remembers it.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
I think that could be the Alt-World-series by Pam Jernigan, maybe? At least so tells my remote memory. No guarantees though.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Me again. I was wrong the first time, but my research ultimately led to frution:
http://lcfanfic.com/stories/1998/html/alwaysso.html
I think that should be it.

Last edited by BlindPassenger; 04/08/24 08:11 AM.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
P
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
P
That's it! Thank you so much!!

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard