Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
April Newsletter Poll Question: What other character from the DC Universe would you have liked to see on Lois & Clark?

A. Batman/Bruce Wayne
B. Brainiac
C. Supergirl
D. Harley Quinn
E. Wonder Woman
F. Other

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmm...given how I had a lot of fun reading Catwoman Tales, I would say Batman + Catwoman would make the most fun crossover.

And Terry Leatherwood gave us both Supergirl (well, Kara) and Wonder Woman.

Oh, you're talking about the show, not fanfic. Hmm... I think for Lois and Clark the show, Catwoman would have made the most fun as a catburgling foil for Lois's investigative skills and Superman's attempts to catch her. She could have stolen Lex's green diamond. He insists it's not an emerald.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Online Content
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I’m glad they didn’t include any other characters. Is F the appropriate answer for None?

Features Writer
Features Writer
I agree with Songbird. For the most part, I feel adding too much (especially characters) takes something away, making the universe too big, if that makes sense. A one-shot crossover (like a universe jump or something) with Batman/Bruce would have been interesting though.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Brainiac

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard