Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#299518 03/22/24 08:17 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
[Linked Image]

I wasn't sure about this one; dunno how relatable it is, but if nothing else, it explains my constantly shifting attitude towards smut. Our inhibitions are as much a part of the writing process as our impulses, for better or worse. More importantly, I was able to draw this one in a single day. New Record!

FDK can go right in here.

~•~
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
Lol. I dunno about anyone else but I can totally relate to this.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Love it! Need to check back later on the details!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

Okay, now for real FDK hyper

Panel 1: that story picture Muse is drawing looks just like the Flaming Heart of Stannis Baratheon. Are you writing a fanfic about Renly Baratheon and Sir Loras Tyrell and their struggle for acceptance both as a couple and in the face of Stannis’s claim to the iron throne solely because he’s the older surviving brother?

Panel 2: I said it on Discord, I’ll say it now, my first thought was that you are suggesting I go back to writing about Mistress Lois. Of course, then I realized that Lois never had a reason to dress as a nun schoolteacher visiting the Smallville School for arsonic boys and so you couldn’t possibly be referring to that situation. And I love Muse’s facial expression there.

Panel 3: Muse is getting desperate. Did you ever read the fics by…was it Labrat where Lois and Clark are roleplaying at not being married symmetrically?

Panel 4: And now Muse is ticked off laugh May I suggest an eggplant?

Those little comics are such wonderful fun.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard