Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
Spencer Spencer, a deranged millionaire, decides he wants to transplant his head onto Superman's body. When Lois and Clark try to take a relaxing vacation together, Spencer uses them to try to lure Superman to his private island.

-Favourite quote
-Favourite scene
-Plot bunnies to release
-Fanfic recommendations

Next episode will be on March 3rd March 4th (sorry, forgot I was out of town).

Last edited by Toomi8; 03/02/24 11:39 PM.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Quotes:
LOIS: I’m not working too hard. Can I go back to work now?

LOIS: I gave up my crush on Superman because he’s a fantasy. I fell in love with Clark because he’s real. He got problems and insecurities and hat hair.

LOIS: I need some stability. I need a sense that I’m not always sharing you with the five billion other people on the planet. I need to know that you will be there for me when I need you.
SUPERMAN: I need to go.

CLARK: Yeah, I guess work'd be a lot safer than seeing what an uninterrupted weekend with me would be like.

LOIS: I'll never be as good a mom as yours was! What do _I_ know about it?! My parents didn't make marriage look fun, they made it look like root canal! My mother's always depressed, my sister won't come out of his room, and my father only relates to cyborgs! I didn't _want_ a family! I ran as far away from it as I could!

PERRY: There will always be another headless corpse, but true love only comes around maybe once.

Details:
Lois cracked Love Fortress International scandal. Perry assigned the story to Lois and Clark, they decided that Lois does it alone.
Assassination attempt: Lois is blocked in and the goon phones her in an attempt to distract her while trying to drop a flagpole on her head.
Spencer Spencer tries to get his head transplanted on Superman’s body. He got Kryptonite to help with cutting off the head of Superman. And then he wants to make Lois his love slave.

Clark says ‘third story window’ about Lois’s apartment. She’s still in 501 so there’s no good reason for that except lazy writing.
Lois was a girl scout.

Clark brings Lois French Camembert after she complains about the cheese in the vending machine.
Lois and Clark bet that they can spend two days on an island.
Lois is getting annoyed that Clark’s not saving the (i.e. her) day while they are stranded on the island.
Lois has decided she can deal with Clark being Superman.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard