Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Story is Here

FDK goes here. smile

I'm...trying something new in an effort to expand as a writer. Please give me all of your honest thoughts and opinions, since I won't grow enough if I only ever hear the polite things. You can PM me if it's something you're reluctant to say out loud.

That said, I really do hope that y'all enjoy, and I hope this universe has potential.

~•~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I really enjoyed the atmosphere in the kitchen you created. And I'm very curious what's going on with Kevin and Mr. Logan. Is Alex extra strong, too? He comes across as maybe autistic, so this might create a bit of a problem in the long run.

I like it that your characters have special powers. This is a huge stumbling block I have when trying to create OCs. I love this whole - having superhuman abilities that you need to hide- so much that I'm afraid I'm just recreating Clark with another name.

Anyway, this was fun and I'd like to read more.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh I loved it!

As bakasi said, the hectic atmosphere of the kitchen was really on point! I'm curious if Alex has any abilities, and whether Kevin has other abilities! Are they adopted? What is special about the necklace (and how did it end up under the fridge?)?

Ahhh, so many questions, and I'd really love to read more!

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks for the encouragement, guys! I do hope to write more of this, just need to stop overthinking long enough to put words down. XD

~•~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard