Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thud. I mean, THUD!

I'm absolutely overwhelmed by the comments here. I knew lots of people had been waiting for the sequel, but frankly, I thought most of you had long given up on it, and I wasn't sure how the first section would be received.

This goes way over all my expectations, and so I'm totally, totally overwhelmed. I blushed so much this week every time I discovered a new comment! Really, guys, I can't tell you how happy and proud you all made me. smile ))))))))))

Anyway, today's Sunday, so it's time for a new section.

Report on this week's progress: I redrafted one scene further along the way but didn't write anything new. I'll try to do better next week. smile

Thank you so much again, to all of you!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Blogger
Blogger
Kaethel,
I read "Near Wild Heaven quit often. I love that story smile When I saw "Near Wild Heaven part 2 I was so excited smile1 I'm so glad you decided to do the second part.
Thanks You smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Anita, thank you for your comments! Really glad you liked the first story back when it got released, and I really hope you'll enjoy this second half just as well. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard