T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
Happy New Year!

party

Last episode of season 2, and the last of the rewatch for 2023! We will resume with season 3 on February 3rd, 2024.

Clark's parents are kidnapped and he must complete various tasks to free them. After telling Lois what is going on, Clark must face one more task...

-Favourite scene?
-Favourite quote?
-Fanfic recommendations.
-Plot bunnies to release.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Toomi!

I'm late. I'm late. I know. I'm sorry! Ficathon reading got in the way of things peep

Quotes:
NIGEL: It would warm my heart if I had one.
NIGEL: Double crossing is what I’m best at.

PERRY and JIMMY: You ever get the feeling we'll never really know everything that's going on with them? Instead of always standing around watching Lois and Clark, wondering what they're doing, what if we... I don't know... got lives of our own that were a little more interesting?

PERRY and JIMMY: It's like we're supporting character in some TV show that's _only_ about them and all we do is advance their plots.

Bunnies:
Clark talks to a picture in Lois’s apartment while she gets ready. Says out that he’s Superman. What if Lois overhears it?
Detective Zymak tells Clark he got a double out there doing crimes. What if it is either Barry or they simply arrest Barry?

Fics:
Breakfast at Callards... or Not by Pam Jernigan (which also covers the plot bunny about Lois overhearing)

Details:

Nigel is back and working with Jason T. Masek. Jason Masek poisoned his father and later, Nigel too.

Matha and Jonathan are in Metropolis for their anniversary. Jonathan gets Martha a gift certificate to Costmart. Plans for it to lead to an art book in Italian. Which in turn Martha will hopefully learn on her trip to Rome. The surprise lands flat since they never get beyond the gift certificate.

Perry points out that Lois wears the same dress as yesterday and that Clark looks a bit frazzled. Instead of the obvious conclusion (they have had sex) he decides they must have eloped (which would also include sex, just not as the primary ingrdient).

Why is Clark not wearing a face mask and gloves during the break in?

Lois is finally fed up with Clark making excuses. Clark freezes Lois without telling her the truth first. Lois learns the truth by Superman caressing her cheek just before he freezes her.

Clark starts telling Lois she almost died without knowing why. Then he proposes. This feels like a bad dialog bait and switch.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard