Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
Superman is sued after a person he rescues is injured, while Lois becomes frustrated by Clark's constant disappearances. Clark rethinks his double life, while Lois contemplates the various relationships in her life.

-Favourite quote?
-Favourite scene?
-Fanfic recommendations.
-Plot Bunnies to release.

We'll finish season two on December 31st, and take January off to allow some of us to catch up...

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Jason Carter plays the Calvin Dregg, the whining creep. Funny seeing this after a Babylon 5 rewatch where he played Ranger Marcus

The episode is particularly funny.

Quotes:

LOIS: You'll be here when I come back out, right? You're not having a sudden urge to return a video or put money in the meter or buy new shoelaces, are you?

SCARDINO (after Clark disappears): So, now you know just how much you mean to Clark Kent.

LOIS: They just all make me so mad!
DR. FRISKIN: And what do you think you might want to do about that?
LOIS: /Screams/

SUPERMAN: I’m sure there must be at least one honest lawyer out there.

LOIS: I say these things to distance my self. My therapist says it’s a form of distancing. Some boring childhood trauma.

Details:

The Daily Planet host a Carneval street fair as a charity fundraiser.

The episode focuses heavily on Lois & Clark working out their relationship:

Lois angry-throws balls while extolling Clark’s virtues.

Lois visits Dr. Frisking about her men trouble.
Dr. Friskin helps Lois discover she has known all along whom she wants.

Bobby Bigmouth gives Lois a tip on Project Nirvana.
Nirvana has mindaltering capabilities. Synthetic nerve blocker. Makes people suceptible to suggestions.
OmniCorp is owned/contracted by Intergang.

An armed robbery of the Chinese restaurant (Flower Garden) happens while Bobby is around the corner on a call to Lois. No one notices.

Lois lists Nirvana, Utopia, Camelot, Eden as places for the perfect live, upon which Scardino mentions they don’t exist. Funny thought on it: After Lois and Clark visited Camelot, they acted like they where in Eden, felt like they where in Nirvana, and in the process, created Utopia.

The nature documentary backdrop: It narrates the individual part of the Lois and Clark mating dance.
A beetle species with a third gender comes up: the sexless drone responsible for getting the male and female together. Perry and Jimmy are watching that scene, hinting towards the viewer their role.

Martha and Jonathan come to Metropolis for support during Superman’s trial.

Clark keeps disappointing Lois. She tells him point blank she wants to hear the truth why he does it. And he is still not willing tell her everything.

The court dropped the Intergang charges against Bill Church Jr.

Superman tells Constance Hunter that he doesn’t understand greed. This seems odd. Clark’s isn’t greedy, but growing up in a normal society, he should still understand it.

Constance Hunter, the only lawyer Superman trusts.

Lois still got the white bear.

Lois’s apartment building number is shown as 320.

Lois says good bye to Superman. Dating her (or any woman) would bring him down to their level.

Lois tells Clark that she is sick of running from each other.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard