Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
As a baby, Jimmy was injected with a synthetic virus. Now he, along with another young woman, become a mind-controlled assassin, one targeting Clark, the other, Lois.

-Favourite scene.
-Favouriet quote.
-Fanfic recommendations.
-Plot bunnies to release.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Quotes:
LOIS: At least Scardino doesn’t run out on me every time I have something important to say.

Details:
Jimmy was targeted as a kid in a secret military experiment to create sleepers.
We get Scardino’s penchant for weird gifts that Lois doesn’t know what to do with.
Scardino asks Lois out again. She declines. Quotes that she’s dating Clark.
Scardiino highjacks Lois’s stakeout for a picnic date.
Clark calls Scardino Inspector Gadget.
Clark’s jealous of Scardino, Perry picks up on it and calls Clark into his office to get Clark to actually be proactive on the Lois department instead of using a wait-and-see approach
Clark has started to not spend time with Lois outside of work. During a stakeout he tries again and then has to run away on a rescue. Later, he runs out on Lois again.
Lois and Clark try to get into the hospital by dressing up as pregnant woman and doctor.
Col. Wilder was in charge of Project Valhalla. Got dishonorably discharged in the late 70s
In the big scheme of things, the episode sets up Lois and Clark's relationship troubles and uses Sarah the first year psych student to shine a light on things.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard