Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
Superman is blinded while rescuing Lois, and now Lois tries to care for him at her apartment. Meanwhile, Clark is nowhere to be found...

Favourite quote?
Favourite scene?
Fic recommendations?
Plot bunnies to release?

Episode 13 on July 22nd!

Last edited by Toomi8; 07/09/23 06:53 PM.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Quotes:
PERRY: You see? Excuses. Sometimes I think my name is Perrybut. I'm sorry, Perrybut; I tried, Perrybut; I hope so, Perrybut.

PERRY: Oh, you and Clark fight again?
LOIS: We don’t fight. We disagree sometimes.

LOIS (about Mayson and Clark): Men just seem to get feeble-minded when a kind of attractive woman bats her eyes at them. Even Clark.

Perry: I want you to remember, that women are people, too.

Plot Bunnies:
SUPERMAN: If you see Clark, you can tell him.
LOIS: Why wouldn’t I see him?
-> This could indicate Superman knows Clark’s already off in the hills with Mayson.

Lois challenges Clark about where he has been for the weekend. He doesn’t have an answer.

Criminals have figured out that Superman shows up when Lois is in mortal danger.

Details:
This is the first episode when Lois has her apartment on the 5th floor. It’s apparently done so they can have an elevator/stairwell chase. Lois’s door got replaced with a replacement (plain wood, fewer locks). Her doorjamb gets replaced, too.
Mayson Drake is back. She visits Lois’s place after she hears about the break-in on the police scanner because she wants to make sure Lois is okay. Mayson asks Clark to her cabin the woods. Mayson forgives Clark because she met his parents. Now it’s his turn to ask her out.
Minute 05:20: Shots of the skyline. The Daily Planet is high enough that you can see the San Francisco skyscraper from the newsroom window.
Lois now has her Kerth awards visible.
Minute 27:30: Lois super-proofed her apartment by taping pillows to her lamps.
Minute 29:20: Mistake: the door on the other side of the hallway still has No 101 on it.
Mention of Oolong tea by Superman.
Why is Lois playing damsel in distress instead of using her Tae Kwon Do?
Minute: 43:30: Lois’s Water-Me plant is back and Lois pours water, not coffee, from her coffee mug on it.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard