Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
After Lucy Lane's new boyfriend is shot, he's turned into a cyborg who is powered by kryptonite.

- Last appearance of Lucy Lane.

Favourite Scene?
Favourite Quote?
Fanfic Reccomendations?
Plot Bunnies to release?

Next episode will be June 25th.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Quotes:
CLARK (to Lois): Excuse me, miss, this is the no-eavesdropping zone.
Emmet Vale’s Ex-Wife: The jerk couldn’t do anything unless a mechanical device was involved. And I mean anything.
LOIS: Lucy is very pigheaded. And no, it doesn’t run in the family.
LOIS (to Clark): It's Superman’s intelligence and caring. He has integrity and innate goodness. I mean... he's a lot like you.

Bunny:
Pete, the Sports Editor was let go sometime in Fall/Winter 1994. Why?

Details:
Lucy is back in town. “California was fun, but it was time to get back to school and finish my degree.”
Johnny Corbin is from Metropolis. Likely a different boyfriend from the one in Season’s Greedings.
Two companies in Metropolis do Robotics: Lex Labs and STAR Labs
Emmet Vale worked at Lex Labs and swiped a piece of Kryptonite in March 1994. The timeline does not track, probably should be June-ish (after Lex’s death). (Metallo is set in January 1995.)
Perry is sarcastic about Lois and Clark having a personal discussion while the frontpage is still missing text. (Is there any chance we might see some ink in these columns before this goes to bed, or shouldn't I get my hopes up?)
Daily Planet has Peanut M&Ms in the newsroom (seen also in Season’s Greedings)
Jimmy needs to move because he can’t afford his rent. Lois and Clark recommend he ask for a raise.
Superman excuse: Clark says he’s in the mood for frozen yogurt. Work comes later.
Lois interprets Clark forgetting her frozen yogurt as him thinking she's fat.
Lois only knows how to make oatmeal for breakfast. And toast.
Clark acknowledges that he doesn’t think Lois can cook.
Lois asked Jimmy to not shoot photos of defeated Superman. Perry is disappointed in Lois.
Lois doesn’t know who Sylvester Stallone is.
Lois caresses Superman’s chest. At the same time, she admits she would do anything for Clark.
Lois phones Clark right after she admits her feelings but doesn’t reach him and is depressed.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard