K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Hey, FoLCs!

I’m going to pin this thread to the top of the tech forum here! Michael and I (and we welcome anyone’s help too!) will do our best to start and keep a running list of issues people might be experiencing that we need to look into (like the blinky PM indicator that seems to have finally resolved with the latest update??). Bear with us as we catch up with all the things. smile1

That said, feel free to comment here with anything bugging you! Can’t promise we’ll have a solution or be able to get to as fast as we want to, but having this ongoing list here will help everyone immensely!

We’ll definitely consider technical issues from across all the L&C Fic sites — with a reminder note that Lauren W is the one in charge of the main L&C Archive, but we are happy to pass along messages to her and keep tabs on things via this thread.

Please aim to keep this strictly for technical errors/glitches/problems rather than for suggestions or requests for improvements! I may create another sticky thread for that soon, but in the meantime, feel free to make your own post with suggestions at any time.

Thanks!

Sara and Michael

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Your friendly neighborhood admin bot has added a direct link to the Advanced Forum Search back to the navigation bar. It will stay here for now, no promises about future updates, though.

wave Michael

Last edited by Darth Michael; 01/13/23 03:14 AM.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard