Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Nan, I have disgustingly little time to give you any sort of feedback now, but I have to tell you that I found this hugely enjoyable. There were so many funny little details, such as Jimmy noticing that Lois seemed to be picking up Clark's mannerisms, holding her head in a certain way and then having to run off! Jimmy could only hope that Lois's babbling would not rub off on Clark! thumbsup

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lots of plot threads still being woven together... but it is fun to see Henderson balance his two identities. Does Clark ever feel like a proud papa, with his two proteges to train? goofy It's got to have made a few subtle changes in his relationship with Lois... I wouldn't mind seeing his thoughts on that, if you think you could fit it in smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kerth
Kerth
Enjoying this, but I can't help feeling that Ultra Woman seems to be fading into the background to a certain extent. I know the focus is on Henderson, but even so it might be interesting to see more of Lois in action.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Kerth
Kerth
Thanks, thanks hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
yes, glad to see this up and going again!

Henderson needs to be a little more careful. His excuses as Black Knight are almost as bad as Clark's!

I also liked Jimmy's comment that that stairs were faster than the elevator. This is true in my office building, as well.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard