Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
In order to keep things tidy and easier to find, I’ve created this post to collate all the series TOCs that have been created. I’m happy to create more with your help! Reply here or send me a PM or email with the name of the series and the author. To expedite the creation of a TOC, please provide as much information as you can, including: titles of all the stories in the series, the order of the stories, and if you can, the links to the stories and their fdk threads!

Works by Nan Smith

At First Sight Series by NostalgiaKick

Works by Dandello

Rules Series by Folc4evernaday

Challenged Series by QueenoftheCapes

Inside Out Series by bakasi

When He Cheats…At Bowling Series by KSaraSara

The Mission Series by cuidadora

Blooming Time Series by Millefeuilles

Sandrine Series by Millefeuilles

Sweet Kid Stories by KSaraSara

New Year’s Eve Series by Carrie Rene

Wishes Series by SuperBek

MagiKal AU Series by bakasi

Anchor Series by SuperBek

Wherever You Will Go Series by KSaraSara

Martha... Series by KSaraSara

Like Herding Cats Series by lovetvfan

**This is obviously a sorely incomplete list! I’ve only compiled the series/works TOCs that were already created. As I said, I’m willing to create more on demand…OR you can create one and send me the link to the series TOC and I’ll happily add it here!**

Last edited by SuperBek; 04/19/23 02:26 PM. Reason: added series by cuidadora and Millefeuilles

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi,

The Nan Series Compilation was created nearly 8 years ago. The archive has been GREATLY modified since then. I decided to re-read one of the series and found all but one of the links were invalid. I updated the links to point to the new locations and have validated the links. I will check the other compilations and see if any of them have the same issues.

Edit: I checked the other compilations and found they pointed to TOCs for each story instead of the archive like I did. Of course in 2014 most of the stories ended up in the archive. I am unsure how many do that today...

Regards,

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 11/11/22 06:55 PM. Reason: Checked other compilations

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Mike, good call! I didn’t even think to check the links! Thank you so much for updating the links—I appreciate it!

One of my goals, for sure, is to encourage everyone to send their stories to the archive… and even I’m guilty of being lax in sending them straight away.
dizzy

In any case, thank you so much for all the work you do to create the TOCs and keep them up to date!! I want you to know it’s not unnoticed or unappreciated!! notworthy smile1

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Mike M, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard