Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
S
Hello,

Id really like to put a profile picture onto my account. Does anyone know how to do this? I was able to save a few icons from some that still remain on different threads. However, when trying to attach one, you cant locate it in your computer, it wants a link? Quite confused.

Any help would be appreciated.

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Hi, SuperLove!

So sorry it took so long to get an answer!!

Because there is nowhere on these MBs right now to host the image, you can’t upload or attach straight from a computer file. The image has to be hosted aka “live/have a home” somewhere on the internet, which is why you need a link. That said, I did find a quick and free site that looks like it’ll do hosting for you! https://postimages.org/

From here, you should be able to upload the image that you want for your profile picture and then use the link it gives you to add your profile picture. If you need any help at all, please let me know! I’d be happy to get a screencap or have you email me the image you want and provide the link to you if that would be easier. I know some of these things sure can get complicated!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard