Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi Everyone,
Stephnachia here. I was extremely active on here many many moons ago (about 14 years) but had my first baby and got busy with life and work, etc. I just got nostalgic and wanted to pop on and say hello bc I am now watching LnC with my 13 year old daughter. =)

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Welcome back! You might be interested in joining a group of fans who just started a rewatch of the series this week!

Originally Posted by Toomi8
[Linked Image] *

Welcome to the Lois and Clark rewatch! On Monday, September 12th, it will be 29 years since this episode aired. Feels like a lifetime ago.

I'm hoping this will be a good way for us to catch up, talk about our favourite reporting pair, and share some of the things we see (or don't see), recommendations, and set plot bunnies loose.

Each week will host a different episode, starting with the Pilot. We can plan to start a new thread each Sunday, with breaks as we choose throughout the year and through holiday seasons. You don't have to watch the episode to participate.

A few questions as a guide to get us started. Answer one, or ask your own question!

- When did you first watch Lois and Clark?
- What grabs your attention this time around?
- Favourite moment/quote of the episode?

- Fanfic, media or artwork recommendations based on this episode?
- Anything you'd like to see written/produced based on this episode?
- Any plot bunnies you'd like to set free?

*Banner created by CarrieRene

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Originally Posted by stephnachia
Hi Everyone,
Stephnachia here. I was extremely active on here many many moons ago (about 14 years) but had my first baby and got busy with life and work, etc. I just got nostalgic and wanted to pop on and say hello bc I am now watching LnC with my 13 year old daughter. =)

Welcome back!!! I’m definitely familiar with your screen name! I had a few hiatuses myself, and I came back about a year ago. There have been quite a few FoLCs coming back to fandom in the last year or so—me included!! hyper

There are some of us on Discord, chatting like the old IRC days (but a bit different). Please, please join us if you’re at all chat-inclined! (The link is in my signature.) I’m so glad to have more people back and that our fandom was here and waiting for when I came back!! love

So awesome you’re watching now with your daughter. smile

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Steph!

so great to see you back here smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard