Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Hey all you fellow nfic writers out there!

Upon my return to fandom last year, of course I wanted to read all my old favorite fics and the new ones too! I noticed that the Nfic Archive hasn’t had an update since 2017!! dizzy Yet I see all these fabulous stories sitting in the nfic folder and TOC. Annette assures me it’s open for submissions still!

So! Get on it, FoLCs! Let’s make sure all the nfics are easy to find in one place! I have a few recent ones I need to submit, too. laugh

Sara smile

http://nfanfic.com/nfic/submissions/submission-form/

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Many have submitted but it does take time for Annette to get the fics up on the archive due to her busy schedule.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Many have submitted but it does take time for Annette to get the fics up on the archive due to her busy schedule.

Annette let me know a month ago (that’s how long it’s taken me to post this question dizzy) that she hasn’t had any submissions in quite some time. Hopefully nothing got lost in cyberspace!

If anyone’s submitted before about a month ago, please either resubmit and/or let Annette know!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard