K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Looking for another fic!

Set during The Eyes Have It. Lois helps Superman. Lois was mad and resentful of Clark because he wasn't answering his phone and just took off when his best friend Superman was in need... being blind for 3 days. She keeps being angry that he's supposedly off in the mountains with Mayson for 3 days. Martha and Jonathan even show up...and then Lois is more mad at Clark because he went off galavanting and forgot to tell his parents not to come for their visit.

Which fic is this? Why can I remember a story I just read a few months ago? Is it because I'm binging fic? <g>

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Can you remember anything else? Your description sounds very close to the episode, it doesn’t ring a bell with me.

Kathryn
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Well, heck! Wouldn't that be hilarious if it was the episode after all? lol But I swear it was a fic because I see words in my head when I remember instead of the episode images...gah! In fact, I had to go re-watch parts of the episode to check, lol!

Further details: Another folc said she thought she re-read it recently, too... and that she was reading mainly Kerth winners/nominees. And I'm pretty sure it was part of my re-reading stuff... which means it was likely written before 2014 (since that was the last time I was around before I came back again).

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sara, if you click on the Database on the Fanfic Archive, http://www.lcfanfic.com/ficdatabase.html , you can search it for episode titles. It’s a long shot but maybe if you see the title of the fic and accompanying story description it might ring a bell.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard