Next Thread
Print Thread
#290161 11/30/21 09:57 AM
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
I’ve finished listening to about two thirds of a fantastic interview with K Callan. It is the most recent episode of the “Lois & Clark’d” podcast. That podcast series often has interesting L&C information, but I would not recommend the series as a whole because the hosts have foul mouths. This particular episode, however, is G-rated.

I was delighted to learn that in many ways, K is like Martha: She is an intelligent, creative, individual with a lot of gumption. She shares sewing ability with Martha, and she is a published author.

The L&C portion of the interview doesn’t begin until almost two thirds into the podcast. (I’ve only heard the first few minutes of this portion of the interview), but everything leading up to it is nevertheless interesting.

While I have mixed feelings about the podcast series in general, I would highly recommend the K Callan interview episode.

Joy,
Lynn

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
There's a Lois and Clark podcast???? I'm SO excited!

And how awesome that they got an interview with K!! I'm looking forward to listening! Thanks for pointing this out, Lynn!

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Enjoy. But if you venture into other episodes, be prepared for a lot of four letter words. (And I don’t mean “Lois”.

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thank you, Lynn, for posting this. I didn’t know there was a L&C podcast. I listened to K Callan’s interview and enjoyed it a lot! She’s just as awesome as Martha! Thanks again!

Best,
Songbird

L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Hi Songbird. You are most welcome. I agree with you about Ms. Callan being as awesome as Martha. smile I think that of all of the cast who are still living, she is the one I would most like to meet.

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi Lynn, I would like to meet her too. Maybe we’ll get lucky.

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Haven’t got around to listening, but have listened to them. I enjoy it. They even interviewed Tracey Scoggins

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard