Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#289243 06/30/21 08:56 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm looking for stories about Lois finding out Clark is Superman, that are fairly long. Also looking for a story that takes places during That Gang of mine with either Superman telling Lois he is Clark or she figures it out on her own and they have to somehow bring Clark back.

Love Is the One Thing That Never Ends.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I think that my story That Old Clone of Mine might meet your requirements, except possibly for length. It is one of my longest stories, but even so, it's only three parts. As its title implies, it springboards from ToGoM. I think the specifics of the Revelation might prove a pleasant surprise; I don't want to spoil it. Suffice to say that it does meet your requirements there.

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
I think that my story That Old Clone of Mine might meet your requirements, except possibly for length. It is one of my longest stories, but even so, it's only three parts. As its title implies, it springboards from ToGoM. I think the specifics of the Revelation might prove a pleasant surprise; I don't want to spoil it. Suffice to say that it does meet your requirements there.
I very much enjoyed that story thank you for telling me about your story, wish it was a little longer but it was very good.

Features Writer
Features Writer
There are at least a couple of stories where Clark goes to Lois before being resurrected, and she comes up with a solution. One is "The Confession" listed below by Wendy Richards.

Clark stays dead in some stories:

Katherine Kent wrote two stories: The Letter and its sequel, The Apartment.

Anonpipp wrote Ten Years in the Making. This is a longer story with an interesting twist about how Clark comes back to life, and who comes up with the solution.

You also might like to check out the multiple stories based on That Old Gang of Mine (TOGOM) by Tank Wilson at Tank Wilson stories on the Archive. He has a reputation on the boards as liking "Tank Endings" although I haven't read enough of his stories to know if that is common with him. He has quite a variety of TOGOM stories, and I haven't read them all.

Wendy Richards also wrote several TOGOM stories, including some with Tank Wilson. Her stories on the Archive are at: Wendy Richards stories

Some of her TGOM stories are:
The Confession
A Kiss Goodbye
That Old Obsession of Mine
Whisper From the Dying

That's all I can think of right now. Hope this helps.

Last edited by cuidadora; 07/01/21 09:38 PM. Reason: correct link

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed my story.

I second Cuidadora's recommendations by Wendy Richards. Although I don't remember those stories in particular, I do consider her to be one of the best L&C authors of all I have read. You can't go wrong with anything she wrote. (Unfortunately, I have to put that in the past tense -- she hasn't been active in the L&C community for many years.)

Joy,
Lynn

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed my story.

I second Cuidadora's recommendations by Wendy Richards. Although I don't remember those stories in particular, I do consider her to be one of the best L&C authors of all I have read. You can't go wrong with anything she wrote. (Unfortunately, I have to put that in the past tense -- she hasn't been active in the L&C community for many years.)

Joy,
Lynn
I use to read back in the day all of Wendy's stories but it's been years still I found myself back reading them again.

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by cuidadora
There are at least a couple of stories where Clark goes to Lois before being resurrected, and she comes up with a solution. One is "The Confession" listed below by Wendy Richards.

Clark stays dead in some stories:

Katherine Kent wrote two stories: The Letter and its sequel, The Apartment.

Anonpipp wrote Ten Years in the Making. This is a longer story with an interesting twist about how Clark comes back to life, and who comes up with the solution.

You also might like to check out the multiple stories based on That Old Gang of Mine (TOGOM) by Tank Wilson at Tank Wilson stories on the Archive. He has a reputation on the boards as liking "Tank Endings" although I haven't read enough of his stories to know if that is common with him. He has quite a variety of TOGOM stories, and I haven't read them all.

Wendy Richards also wrote several TOGOM stories, including some with Tank Wilson. Her stories on the Archive are at: Wendy Richards stories

Some of her TGOM stories are:
The Confession
A Kiss Goodbye
That Old Obsession of Mine
Whisper From the Dying

That's all I can think of right now. Hope this helps.
I'm going to enjoy reading all these stories you've recommend. It should keep me busy for the next week or more Thank you so much.

Last edited by LoveIsForever; 07/01/21 09:12 PM.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Glad to be of help. I just corrected the link for Whisper From the Dying. It's now correct in the post and this one.

Enjoy reading!

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Tank Wilson also wrote a number of stories from 2008 to 2013 based on TOGOM. Hope you get a chance to read them.

Last edited by Morgana; 07/03/21 05:14 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard