Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I hope you enjoyed my random plot bunny!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
BAHAHAHAHAH! rotflol rotflol rotflol

Oh my, poor Clark! I kinda want to see him hand Leo Nunk his own spleen after that. grin

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
BAHAHAHAHAH! rotflol rotflol rotflol

Oh my, poor Clark! I kinda want to see him hand Leo Nunk his own spleen after that. grin

Haha! Nunk totally deserves a good thrashing! Glad you enjoyed this piece of randomness!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Leo, find a mountain somewhere that is composed of lead, bring lots of provisions, ‘cause you are gonna be there for a long time. dizzy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
lol would love to see what Clark dishes out! If the prank on Lois in Neverending Battle and burning her heel off is any indication this will be good

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
Leo, find a mountain somewhere that is composed of lead, bring lots of provisions, ‘cause you are gonna be there for a long time. dizzy

Yep, he's in for a world of problems! rotflol

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
lol would love to see what Clark dishes out! If the prank on Lois in Neverending Battle and burning her heel off is any indication this will be good

Hehe, yep! Clark can certainly get creative when he wants to!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Aw, poor Clark. I agree I would love to see Clark's "revenge" playing out.
As always, you hit the nail, great laugh for my busy friday. Thanks!

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks for the laugh. This is totally brilliant clap rotflol

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by BlindPassenger
Aw, poor Clark. I agree I would love to see Clark's "revenge" playing out.
As always, you hit the nail, great laugh for my busy friday. Thanks!

Thanks! This was designed as a one-shot, but you never know what my muse will throw out next. Heck, not even I know that! I wouldn't mind if she'd let me know what happens next either!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by bakasi
Thanks for the laugh. This is totally brilliant clap rotflol

Glad you enjoyed it! I couldn't stop laughing when the idea struck!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Haha!! Poor Clark! Great job keeping the contents of the image under wraps until the end reveal—I especially loved when Clark was trying to sneak a peek and Lois unknowingly moves in front of him. lol

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Haha!! Poor Clark! Great job keeping the contents of the image under wraps until the end reveal—I especially loved when Clark was trying to sneak a peek and Lois unknowingly moves in front of him. lol

Sara smile

So glad you enjoyed this silly little ficlet! Thanks for reading! And of course Lois would wind up in the way! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You know, it would be great for this story to have a sequel....

Just saying. whistle

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
You know, it would be great for this story to have a sequel....

Just saying. whistle

Haha, my muse can barely focus on the things she's pestering me to write, but I always keep an open mind! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Hi Vicky!

Summary: One photograph can be the start of a PR nightmare.
There a sceneshot from season 3, where Lois is touching Superman in public, right on his red briefs and he looks quite perturbed by it.

Jimmy choked back a laugh as a grin escaped him. “Oh come on, Lois! You can’t be serious! You don’t think it’s at all possible? I mean, look at the evidence.”
From the context: was Superman found in front of the women’s dormitory on the Met U campus?

Hmm… “Met You at Met U” could be a fun title for something…

Lois eyed him with a dangerous furrowing of her brows. “Evidence?” she snorted. “Evidence? You can’t tell me you actually believe The Dirt Digger!” she accusingly snapped.
Photos cannot be faked. You’d see it immediately. So it must be true.

Lois cut him off as she snatched the gossip rag out of his hands and squeezed it as though she wanted to murder the inked pages
She could roll it up and shove it down the throat of the DD reporter who produced this drivel. This could possibly murder him.

“The guy is wanted by every woman in the world…
Points at Lois : exhibit A

Clark tried to zoom in on the paper to see what had ruffled his best friend’s feathers,
I did was wondering about Sex, Lies and Bondage Tape, but it’s season 1. Fascinating. And since the challenge is about Superman specifically, she can’t be talking about Lex.

“Well, just because some guys are pigs doesn’t mean Superman is.”
They could find some pig DNA when they do the paternity test. It’s because he can fly, an ability he got from the pig, which is more likely to fly than there be a decent man out there for Lois to find.

Clark immediately recognized it as having been from Superman’s visit to Centennial Park, where the Metropolis Fire Department
He did not participate in a bikini shoot with the female support staff of the MFD, did he?

Which was unfortunate, because he was standing just behind a shrub that covered him from the waist down…while distinctly feminine dummy legs, complete with bright red high heeled shoes jutted out at a very compromising angle.
laugh

“Leo Nunk is a dead man,” he swore, fuming at the X-rated image. “This means war.”
Hey, at least there was just a single dummy visible.

Those photo challenges are greatly entertaining. You never know what surprise you’ll get.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard