Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#288650 04/02/21 11:17 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A little humorous one-off. I hope everyone enjoys it!

Greenest Night

All comments welcome.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
What a fun story. It left me with a smile that I still have even as I type.

Thank you for the day-brightener. :-)

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., I hope you write yearly sequels to it.

Last edited by Lynn S. M.; 04/03/21 08:37 AM.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
What a fun story. It left me with a smile that I still have even as I type.

Thank you for the day-brightener. :-)

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., I hope you write yearly sequels to it.

Hey Lynn,

I'm so glad this fic was able to bring such a bright smile to your face. smile Thank you for reading and commenting. clap

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very cute! ^_^

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Iris! smile

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Funniest part to me was Batman's smirk. When ol' Batsy smiles, others should take warning and batten down all open hatches, then stock up on perishable goods and fresh water because Bad Bat-Stuff Is Coming!

In a way, anyway.

Nice offering, Val. Kudos. And thanks for the cameos by other heroes.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Haha, fun story! I wonder where you ever came up with the idea of a superhero quarantine??? (I kid, I kid...) I liked the little jab about hiring the clown. I'm with Batsy though. No clowns. Ever. They're terrifying! (I legit could not look at the screen during the Joker parts of the Synder JL cut.) Thanks for sharing!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey Everyone wave

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. I promise I was not ignoring you. I was just recovering from the Kerths. wink I appreciate everyone taking the time to read and comment on this one shot. Glad everyone liked it.

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Very cute! ^_^

Aww thanks Queenie!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Poor Iris! smile

lol Hopefully Barry gets there in time.

Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Funniest part to me was Batman's smirk. When ol' Batsy smiles, others should take warning and batten down all open hatches, then stock up on perishable goods and fresh water because Bad Bat-Stuff Is Coming!

In a way, anyway.

Nice offering, Val. Kudos. And thanks for the cameos by other heroes.

Thank you so much, Terry!

Yes, Batman's smirk was intended to hint at the readers of the prank brewing. I'm glad it wasn't lost on you. So happy you enjoyed this little ficlet with all our favorite heroes.

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Haha, fun story! I wonder where you ever came up with the idea of a superhero quarantine??? (I kid, I kid...) I liked the little jab about hiring the clown. I'm with Batsy though. No clowns. Ever. They're terrifying! (I legit could not look at the screen during the Joker parts of the Synder JL cut.) Thanks for sharing!

Hehe, Hey Vicki!

wave Glad you liked this little ficlet. Yeah, I wonder where the idea came from...<sigh> I guess we'll never know why my muse thought sticking everyone in the same space was a good relatable story idea....

Yes, the clown joke was some fun and poking fun at Bruce with his history with the Joker.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Hi Valerie!

A/N: The original plan was to post this in time for April Fools yesterday but life got in the way, so just pretend for a moment it's April Fools.
The original plan was to read this last year. I’ll just pretend it’s April 1st 2021 laugh

Enjoy!
/Adds task to todo list/

Clark blinked, staring awkwardly across the long table to where Hal Jordan and Barry Allen were seated.
/blinks/ I don’t know if this detail is also DC canon and not just part of a fanfic, but in Catwoman Tales, Clark’s bachelor party resulted (amongst other things) in a permanent green glow of a patch in the Nevada (?) desert. /Points at title and the presence of JLA members/

“Don’t you get bored with the constant running and not going anywhere?” “Constantly, but I can’t just sit still,” Barry explained,
They should set up a hamster wheel plugged into a generator for him.

“Well, it’s not like we haven’t gotten to know one another on an excruciating level lately,”
How the rumors about Dianna’s proclivities got started.

noting the uncharacteristic smirk that had slipped across Bruce’s face.
Creepy!

“A holiday“A holiday for April or Fools?” Dianna asked.

“A little of both,” Clark cracked a smile,
At first I thought the JLA got quarantined during April Fool’s to minimize the damage they cause during that time.

you ponder how you’re going to explain your missed date with Iris.”
He could tell Iris that he spent the day at a hidden get-away with a princess from Paradise Island. I’m sure this won’t sound like he hooked up with a stripper.

Clark bit his lower lip, noting the glowing gold chord from behind Dianna’s shoulder, wondering for a moment if he should speak up but then again, this was the first time Dianna had opened up about anything since returning to Earth.
Aww, she’s lying clap Cleverly done!

“Let the games begin.”
Indeed.

Entertaining little bit!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard