Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
Story can be found here.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Words cannot express how much I am enjoying this story! smile1

Yes, Lois is suffering after seeing a kiss between Clark and Mayson, but with a little help from Perry and practicing a lot of patience she is coming out on the right side.

The curtains fluttered and she automatically turned to the window expecting to see Superman waiting. Instead, she jumped when a crisp knock on the door interrupted her thoughts.

One of the big things Clark did to confuse and later anger Lois was visiting her as the Man of Steel, here he visits her as Clark. Good move!

“But you won’t lose me,” Clark finished. “I’m not giving up on you that easily. Before you tell me I’m perfect and this is too perfect, we’re going to have a date, more than one date, many dates. Then you can judge.”

Exactly! Take it slow guys. Enjoy this time of truly getting to know one another.

So looking forward to the next and final part!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
Originally Posted by Morgana
Words cannot express how much I am enjoying this story! smile1

So looking forward to the next and final part!

Well shucks.... glad you're enjoying it!!!!

It got to me, especially as I've been rewatching some episodes so much to do fiction, that Clark and Superman both seem to lead Lois on. No wonder she was so confused as to whom she wanted!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Another great chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed their interaction and that they actually talked about their feelings. That Clark visited Lois as Clark in the end was a nice bonus. Well done! hyper

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard